Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR- Smoot SB 14 Million

Doozinbrah

Yeah I saw it to, but I didn't want to post it and get lectured again.:D So no, it's not a rumor it's an unconfirmed report and you had every right to post it.

They also had a phone conversation with Springs and he said that it will be harder replace Peirce than it will Smoot.

Damnit Smoot! The extra three million you would get from the Vikings would only cover the de-thawing costs inherent in living in Minnesota.

Just for a couple million, why would you leave the huge fan base you built here and the awesome defense you get to play in?

This sucks....

Originally posted by Skins11

Damnit Smoot! The extra three million you would get from the Vikings would only cover the de-thawing costs inherent in living in Minnesota.

Just for a couple million, why would you leave the huge fan base you built here and the awesome defense you get to play in?

This sucks....

The WP article stated the bonus was 10 Mil but that he was scheduled to earn around 6 Mil for the first 3 seasons. Don't know how the signing bonus pro-rates because of the CBA expiring soon but that is pretty significant in terms of base sallary in which we usually pay vet min.

I don't blame him, that's a lot of money.

That is just a total disgrace that he went for the extra 4 million when he's already a rich ass player. 10 million wasn't enough for him I guess. WTF is that??? He was always so "i'm a Redskin for life", blah blah blah, "I love the Skins", blah blah blah. What a hypocrite man.

Lates.

George Michaels is reporting that the contract is $34 million for 6 years with a $10.8 million signing bonus...

EDIT: Woops, didn't see the mega merged thread reporting the same numbers. Just got home and caught George on the late news. Is Comcast's info considered newer and more reliable?

Archived