Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Add me to the list

OK...here it went. I was searching for a stolen car and Flat screen TV that was stolen the night before. From around 1:00 am until 3:30 am I was on a stakeout on Eastern Ave NE about 5 blocks from Southern Ave. I was out there just hoping that the stolen car would pass me because the person who took it was known to frequent that area.

In midst of staking out on Eastern Ave I begin to realize that I was slam in the middle of a high traffic prostitution area. I was amazed to level of organization of this prostitution operation. I noticed the protective Pimp in a vehicle on the opposite corner and potential Johns that drove up and down the street constantly hoping to score while dodging the Police. So this was like a giant cat and mouse operation unfolding in front of me.

So instintually I find myself looking around and utilizing my mirrors so I can watch the view from the rear so someone doesn't sneek up. During this process I see girls dropped off from cars one girl in particular jumps out with her pants down and she begins to urinate right on the sidewalk, she did a shake and pulled her thong and pants back up. So this process went on until I noticed a couple of different guys headed towards my general direction at the same time. It was time for me to go!!!:movefast:

So after all of that I procedd to head home because I was tired and needed a little sleep so I can head back out in the morning to resume my search.

So the next morning I drive around NE DC just hoping I spot the vehicle but I all I noticed on a Sunday morning were all of the Church folks and crackheads. I was dissapointed to see all of the people out and about on a Sunday morning...crackheads and dealers just hanging out and stuff. So as I was leaving I stopped by a carryout to get me a steak and cheese sammich and fries. I place my order and was told it would take 10 minutes. So I went back to my truck and wait...that is when I noticed the picture... so while thinking back on what I witnessed for the day the picture was just hillarious to me...

No Drugs....plenty all around

No Drinking...liquor store right next door

No Loitering...laundry mat on the other side

How do they expect for the neighborhood to not comply with the sign in the window. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

So there it is. I might not be funny...the sign by itself but hopefully the story gives you a better understanding of why I posted it.

So there it is. I might not be funny...the sign by itself but hopefully the story gives you a better understanding of why I posted it.

I'm sorry, but that was just incredibly boring. And I'm curious how you expected anyone to get that pic without any background to the story. Just saying...

OK...here it went. I was searching for a stolen car and Flat screen TV that was stolen the night before. From around 1:00 am until 3:30 am I was on a stakeout on Eastern Ave NE about 5 blocks from Southern Ave....
Damn LOD, this stolen stuff was stolen from you?

Good ole Eastern Ave. I used to go by there in the morning when I was strapped for laborers. Just go down GA Ave, hang a right on Eastern Ave, and there they were. They'd all be jumping up and down "Pick me, man! Pick me!" Most of the smelled like wine, the rest had eyes the color of red peppers. Some of them were wanted by the law and couldn't apply for a real job. You had to be careful.

You have balls to go after those guys personally. Did you ever get your stuff back? Did you ever bother telling the police? Just curious.

Here's a pic just to keep things on topic:

owned_BSOD_1.png

Edited by Mark The Homer

Damn LOD, this stolen stuff was stolen from you?

You have balls to go after those guys personally. Did you ever get your stuff back? Did you ever bother telling the police? Just curious.

It belonged to my niece and the items were recovered. Found the TV at the pawn shop. The guy who stole it had the pawn ticket on him when he got arrested.

There's a whole lotta funny goin' on with that BBQ sauce. It's in a can, has a backwards swastika, it's vegetarian.

Vegetarian? Really? What, some barbecued eggplant?

that symbol's been around since before the swastika. its an indian good luck symbol or something like that. don't remember what its called.

that symbol's been around since before the swastika. its an indian good luck symbol or something like that. don't remember what its called.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that, thank you. It's still a funny looking CAN of VEGETARIAN BBQ sauce.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that, thank you. It's still a funny looking CAN of VEGETARIAN BBQ sauce.

well I think the symbol goes well with the vegetarian aspect as a lot of indians are vegetarian. As for why vegetarians would use barbecue sauce? its delicious.

well I think the symbol goes well with the vegetarian aspect as a lot of indians are vegetarian. As for why vegetarians would use barbecue sauce? its delicious.

I didn't realize there was a whole lot of animal products in BBQ sauce as is to require a vegetarian version. Organic with no preservatives I can see, not vegetarian. I suppose that's why it would have a symbol for "good luck" on it. Good luck selling that ****.