Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Congrats Mooney.

You're the dumbass that gets the thread closed for 24 hours so everyone can PM you to help you get a clue.

If that doesn't work, then the next time you screw up, we'll just ban you instead.

Is it any surprise that the post came from Mooney? Seriously look at his posting history in this thread. It's almost all over the line. Most of it's not even funny, which is the most offensive part of all.

There have been more posts edited and/or attachments removed by mods in just this month SO FAR, than there was in the first year this thread was opened. I won't even discuss the ridiculous number of times it's happened in just the 5 1/2 months of this year compared to the years leading up to this one. All this despite reported warnings from fellow posters and mods. Cripes. Ignorance is bliss I know, but some folks are just way too happy.

Ya know, what REALLY bothers me is when the culprit in question PMs me asking 'was it just the tattoo, or were any of the others over the line?' And this was after he'd looked back through the thread & saw the warnings from the non-staff members. And then instead of manning up & Sorry, my bad, he ends it with 'No excuses, just a couple/7 beers....' That some cares THAT little & is THAT clueless after all of the warnings in the thread AND the friggin' title should be embarrassed if they posses the intelligence to be so.

I'm starting to think that maybe this thread has just run it's course.

Maybe not.

We'll see.

:whippin:

atleast we were stickeyed for a while there!!!1 :cheers:

the high point of the thread :D .....and the lowest:doh:

thanks for keeping it alive guys (coaches and owners)..........in all my years here i've never seen such patience with a thread :cheers:

love you to live, keep coming back - it works if you work it,

Sonny