Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs rules

Da_Truth

Originally posted by Romeo

I dont care. Gibbs cost us the game. So you can kiss my ass.

Romeo, I'm pissed too, but that will be enough I think. This board better behave itself. Not bad enough we have several threads with porfanity and such in the titles, but bellierent attidudes and name calling, ( haven't seen it but it can go there quick), add to an already bad situation. Rant and rave folks, but I'd be carful...mods could be pissed too.

that's one of the problems wrong with our society. no respect for our elders, and no respect for people that deserve respect.

joe gibbs deserves our respect. look what he has done for this organization as a whole. nobody has done more for the redskins than this incredible man.

if you want to blame someone, blame the players. some of them need their heads examined after they extract them from their behinds.

Gibbs didn't get beat deep.

Gibbs didnt' have a ball bounce off his hands at the 5 yd line

Gibbs didn't make a horrible pi call.

Gibbs didn't fumble the punt.

You can blame this loss on a lot of things but don't blame Coach Gibbs!

Don't ban him, hes just pissed like the rest of us. God I hate the ****i@#%n cowboys!!!!!!!! But I'm done, I will never talk smack again. We are their ****es :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin:

Was Taylor out of position on that last TD pass. It looked to me like Springs was playing "under" and Taylor was supposed to pick up the deep route but instead followed Keyshawn across the middle. It was when he realized that the other safety had Keyshawn picked up he then fell back to the deep sideline. Albeit too late.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Romeo, I'm pissed too, but that will be enough I think. This board better behave itself. Not bad enough we have several threads with porfanity and such in the titles, but bellierent attidudes and name calling, ( haven't seen it but it can go there quick), add to an already bad situation. Rant and rave folks, but I'd be carful...mods could be pissed too.

I don't know a bout you but I have been a Redskin fan for long time and this lose realy hurts, I don't blame Gibbs even when hae should have made a first down instead of giving the defense all the responsability to win the game but I still thisng the f***** defense gave the game away were not the suposed to be the second defense in the league, they just gave the game away s****

Archived