Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs rules

Da_Truth

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

Was Taylor out of position on that last TD pass. It looked to me like Springs was playing "under" and Taylor was supposed to pick up the deep route but instead followed Keyshawn across the middle. It was when he realized that the other safety had Keyshawn picked up he then fell back to the deep sideline. Albeit too late.

Somebody had to cover Keyshawn - that was Sean.

Springs bit on Keyshawn too; put him out of position and couldn't get back to the outside.

You just dont understand. I live around cowboy fans and know I got to hear another year of this crap in my ear. We had the damn game!!! I mean THINK? WE HAD THE GAME WON!!! So why are you just going to surrender your offense and put the pressure on the defense EVERY SINGLE TIME!! Everyone said bad things about Spurrier and it was ok? But you say it about Gibbs, it is a sin. Gibbs is not GOD. He is a human just like I am and everyone else is. So if you're telling me that you havent been so angry that you have not said something bad to someone then I sure would like to have your autograph.

I knew someone would come on and start blaming Gibbs. It just shows how moronic some people (notice I did not use Redskins Fans), can be. It sickens me to even look at this site when people like this start threads like this. You disgrace all us fans.

Why get upset, it's his first year back. If memory serves me right, the same thing was said about him when he began his first stint and look where he lead us. We can look forward to next year as being better than this one, surely you were not expecting a winning season?

Originally posted by Cdowwe

I knew someone would come on and start blaming Gibbs. It just shows how moronic some people (notice I did not use Redskins Fans), can be. It sickens me to even look at this site when people like this start threads like this. You disgrace all us fans.

Gibbs can be blamed...for his conservative offense.

Originally posted by cocoachip

Why get upset, it's his first year back. If memory serves me right, the same thing was said about him when he began his first stint and look where he lead us. We can look forward to next year as being better than this one, surely you were not expecting a winning season?

not a wining season, but this game at least it was ours, I don't know about you but I feel terrible, I wanted this game bad and he could have done a little better to give it to us as well as the defense they all suck special teams also grrrrgrrrr

Originally posted by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Gibbs can be blamed...for his conservative offense.

I think we had to play conservative yet again. In such a close game, we cannot take the chance on throwing downfield and risking another INT. It is no secret we have absolutly no deep passing game.

Oh yeah, the play coles went out on injury and Ramsey threw a short pass to Jacobs.....Gardner was wide open on a deep post.

Originally posted by SonnyRules

Somebody had to cover Keyshawn - that was Sean.

Springs bit on Keyshawn too; put him out of position and couldn't get back to the outside.

No, that was Taylor's fault...

It looked like we were in Cover2, in that Springs responsibility is to force WR to an inside release and trail loosely behind to watch the flats and Taylor has his deep half of the field(hash to the sideline)....

The play broke down in two parts....Springs allowed the WR an outside release, and Taylor got caught on the hash covering the seam route MeShawn ran and he couldnt get out on the deep pass...

Bad call + Bad execution = TD Cowpukes....

Romeo, you must be a kid. The language is inappropriate and the reference to Joe Gibbs is ridiculous. Obviously, you were not watching 12 years ago when Gibbs mastered this league. I am not happy with all of the play calling either, but I saw many plays where all Ramsey had to do was step up or shift to the side and our play continues.

Originally posted by atloldskin

I saw many plays where all Ramsey had to do was step up or shift to the side and our play continues.

Ive noticed this also. For some reason, ppl just wanna blame the OL 100% for this. Ramsey does not wanna get out of the pocket, nor does he wanna take off and try to make a play himself.

Archived