Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

someone posted a great idea awhile back

The extremist

Originally posted by qb18_200400

IF THE SKINS WIN:

I will continue to give up my PS2 every time the skins win!!!

I'm in my third season with one super bowl win!

Taylor 93

Portis 99

Arrington 99

Jacobs 84

Samuels, Jansen, Thomas 99

Dockery 90

Only 1 Super Bowl win is 3 seasons? :doh: Man, you SUCK! :rolleyes:

:jk: :laugh:

I'll give up sex and booze!!!!!!!! Oh wait I'll give up beer I'm married!!!! :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :titansuck :steelersu :patriotsu :phinsuck: :49ersuck: :cincysuck :bearsuck: :coltsuck: :jagsuck: :raidersuc :texansuck :broncosuc :bucsuck: :sdsucks: :falconsuc :packsuck: :saintsuck :panthersu :lionsuck: :chiefsuck :cardsuck: :brownsuck :billsuck: ::vikesuck: :seahawksu :ravensuck :dallasuck :jetssuck: :ramsuck:

if the redskins win sunday night i'll give up all my freedom i enjoy so much everyday to do as i choose . :rolleyes:

oh wait i'm married with children :doh: i have no freedom !!

:D

ok, seriously i will give up the beer on game days for the rest of the season if the skins win sunday. believe me thats one time i need to drink :( so this will be hard to do !!!!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

:ravensuck Too !!!

Originally posted by jrfriedm

If the Skins win this weekend I will give up Taco Bell for a week!! That's a big deal for me. Yum yumm. Three bean burritios with sour cream :)

now that's just something I cannot live without :laugh:

I actually have a friend who is deciding on where to go college, JMU or Va TECH based on how close the nearest taco bell is on their campus. :laugh: :doh:

Originally posted by illone

If the Skins win I'll make my girlfriend shave the Skins emblem into her lower back hair.

First of all... way too much information for this board to handle.

Secondly, since you brought it up... does your girl really have enough hair on her back to shave an emblem into? Dude, maybe you should tell her about waxing.

:D

Archived