Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis mad at BMitch

afparent

Can someone explain to me why Comcast hired BMitch?

While he was with Philly, all he did was bash Washington and how he was so happy to be in Philly. Then he goes to the Giants and does the same thing about Philly.

I used to like him, but obviously, he's a bunch of B.S.!

Originally posted by skinsfan93

Can someone explain to me why Comcast hired BMitch?

While he was with Philly, all he did was bash Washington and how he was so happy to be in Philly. Then he goes to the Giants and does the same thing about Philly.

I used to like him, but obviously, he's a bunch of B.S.!

Bmitch is outspoken. He has made up with the Skins and wants to be inducted in the HOF as a skin. He has always maintained his residence here.

I kind of miss Donnie Warren though.

Originally posted by afparent

Bmitch is outspoken. He has made up with the Skins and wants to be inducted in the HOF as a skin. He has always maintained his residence here.

I noticed that Donnie Warren wasnt on the show anymore, any details on what happened?

Originally posted by afparent

Well since I don't get Comcase D.C., what did he do or say to "make up" with the Skins?

I'm not sure these guys have really had a chance to develop any kind of relationship. Mitchell calls Portis out last week. Portis is probably thinking, "Who's this guy?"

Mitchell responded well to Portis though. Bottom line, Mitchell is a motivator and will get in your face. It works....

It was kind of nice to see Brian Mitchell defend what he said. (which was actually pretty right on the mark)

After Portis commented how he had heart BMitch called him out and challenged him to bring it two weeks in a row.

I hope Portis takes it as a personal mission to show up BMitch by going out and getting 140+ yards rushing and a couple TD's in a solid win.

Brian M was doing nothing wrong but saying what was on his mind last week.He was telling the truth about Portis he didn't show no effort last week.If he wants to win so bad then he should have been hollering for the ball but he never.You can bet that Brian M would have wanted that ball back when he was playing.Brian is a get in your face and tell you what you need to here kind of guy and thats exactly what he done last week to Portis and this week.

Originally posted by WVSkinsfan

Brian M was doing nothing wrong but saying what was on his mind last week.He was telling the truth about Portis he didn't show no effort last week.If he wants to win so bad then he should have been hollering for the ball but he never.You can bet that Brian M would have wanted that ball back when he was playing.Brian is a get in your face and tell you what you need to here kind of guy and thats exactly what he done last week to Portis and this week.

hard to show effort when you don't get the ball

Originally posted by WVSkinsfan

So he's supposed to turn into TO? Please........

I like Portis and believe he'll prove to be a great back for us.

I believe what BMitch was doing was nothing more than pushing

some buttons to get the same attitude on offense that we

have on defense.

Mitchell even said that the offense didn't have the fire that

the D showed. He said that there was times that our offensive

players wouldn't help up one of their teammates.

Whatever the reason, it did seem to give a little spark.

Mitchell is there to provide analysis, that is exactly what he did. What he said was right on the mark and he didn't back down. I like that. I wish he was somehow still involved with the team. If Portis runs like that the rest of the year, which I believe he will, then getting on him a little bit is a good thing.

Archived