Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need your help everyone!!!

skns4life

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

is that meaningless advice or useless advice

again I contend there is no useless advice without a subject to compare the advice too. For instance if you were attending an orgy for the first time and someone leaned over to you and said check your underwear at the door and that was the protocol, you would appear with it and cool. That would be usefull.

i think we all get the point by now. however, i dont think thats the point of this exercise. :2cents:

also, if you're alone in the desert, dont fall asleep while the sun is out

Originally posted by skns4life

i have this homework assignment and my teacher wants us to tell him some useless advice about anything. the person with the most useless advice gets a half a letter grade increase. please, everyone just give me the best useless advice you've ever been given!!

start ramsey, hes the answer!!

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

The point being is that advice is subject driven, perhaps not everyone on that flight would have had a usefull experience from that advice but its possible that a single person in all airline crashs could have benefited from that advice.

If we're talking about possible worlds, then there is no useless advice. For example, someone could be about to stand up and get his head cut off by an errant flying machete, but would have been saved by sitting at his terminal to read one more piece of "useless" advice.

Archived