Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need your help everyone!!!

skns4life

is that really useless advice or just bad advice or meaningless advice.

If I were in your class I would tell the teacher that it is impossible to give useless advice to a recipiant you do not know.

For example, If you ever need help, never, ever call Michael Dukakis. For me that is not useless adivce, merely a given. For others it could be good advice.

The bottom line is the recipient is who determines whether the advice was usefull or not, since not all advice reacts the same way with everyones lifestyles. For instance, lets say you give the advice "dont point the barrel of the gun at your face", now to me that would be useless cause Ive already been informed of that, to another that wants to kill themselves or to an ignorant person who hasnt been informed it would be usefull to both of them.

If I was given a target for advice I could prescribe useless advice for them, but I dont think there is a universal useless advice. There are many ignorant people in this world, bad advice is always bad advice but useless advice is not always useless to everyone.

is that meaningless advice or useless advice

again I contend there is no useless advice without a subject to compare the advice too. For instance if you were attending an orgy for the first time and someone leaned over to you and said check your underwear at the door and that was the protocol, you would appear with it and cool. That would be usefull.

Never place the limbo stick in front of the fire pit...

Dont Drink and drive on the way to the Police Station to let out your boyfriend... Who is in for Drinking and Driving...

Never do 120mph with 100pds worth of Pot in your car...

If the bar says (FOP), it is not the bar you want to stick up...

Archived