Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here it is from Skins.com

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

Jimoh has looked bad on the outside but is big fast and has raw talent that can be coached up.

Yeeeuuuuuuck....I just had nasty shivers down my spine reading "coached up" The old ball coach still haunts me.

I need to bless a tub of bath water and shout, "THE POWER OF GIBBS COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF GIBBS COMPELS YOU!"

Originally posted by Arioch .............Blondie will be Hor#y!,...er, ..uh,..Happy!

Originally posted by The Rook

Congratulations Blondie - Rock is a Skin!

:cheers: :cheers: [/b]

I am very happy. (I would not tell y'all if I were Hor#y! ;) )

I believed he would make it. I believe in him

So many on here had him "outta" here.

I am glad Gibbs believes in him also.

Blondie

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :);)

Originally posted by Blondie

]

I am very happy. (I would not tell y'all if I were Hor#y! ;) )

I believed he would make it. I believe in him

So many on here had him "outta" here.

I am glad Gibbs believes in him also.

Blondie

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :);)

I'm right there with ya.....I always beleived that Rock was a "Gibbs Guy".

If C.P. does get in to trouble now we have 2 "ground pounders" in Betts and Rock.

HAIL ROCK

:notworthy

Originally posted by Rocky21

Gibbs is stashing Simon on IR. I'm sure he's just fine.

Jimoh is our fourth corner?!? I'm sure I'm not the only one on Extreme a little worried about that one.

A little surprised about Bauman and Upshaw.

Rock will shine on special teams.

We will absolutely not go through the whole season with only these 4 CB's. In Williams' defensive scheme, the CB's are too active. Just my :2cents:

Originally posted by Da Rockwilder

They only kept 4 corners???

Originally posted by terpfan

Cutting Brown AND Bauman surprises me. Carrying only 4 CBs with one of them being Jimoh worries me.

But I am glad we kept Clifton Smith and Ron Warner.

With all the people on this board touting Sean Taylor's coverage skills why are people surprised that they only kept four corners? They can bring in one of the back up safeties to play free safety and use Sean Taylor as a corner in nickel or dime situations. This has the added benefit of the offense not knowing whether Taylor will play safety or corner.

Originally posted by China

With all the people on this board touting Sean Taylor's coverage skills why are people surprised that they only kept four corners? They can bring in one of the back up safeties to play free safety and use Sean Taylor as a corner in nickel or dime situations. This has the added benefit of the offense not knowing whether Taylor will play safety or corner.

Agreed, but what if Sean Taylor get's hurt? It's quite obvious that he is going to play very physical. I'm a bit worried at corner, and I think the Lamb's, I mean Ram's showed us we are very much under speed at that position....

Keeping four corners isn't really all that strange when you consider Rufus Brown and/or Garnell Wilds will likely end up on the practice squad. Is there that much of a difference between them being inactive or on the practice squad? If there is an injury, one of them will likely be promoted.

Something I found interesting was that all of our draft picks this year made the opening day roster.

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Agreed, but what if Sean Taylor get's hurt? It's quite obvious that he is going to play very physical. I'm a bit worried at corner, and I think the Lamb's, I mean Ram's showed us we are very much under speed at that position....

it's just preseason.

Well, not surprised, but very disappointed they said goodbye to Sultan. Sadly I don't think he'll make it to the practice squad as some other RB hungry team is sure to snap him up. Hpefully not Dallas or Philly.

I can't believe we cut Upshaw when DE is the one glaring weakness everyone keeps harping on. I look forward to hearing the reasoning behind this...

And Jimoh just plain scares me. Ugh!

Originally posted by Duke

Agreed. Jimoh has not showed anything promosing so far. What was the coaching staff thinking???

They most be thinking they can get more out of Jimoh then they can out of Bauman. Better, they probably think they can make a monster out of him. There has to be a reason. Some reason.

Archived