Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Who Steps Up Tomorrow Night?

i'm gonna have to go with McCants, i dont know if he's gonna move up, he is gonna surprise those "non redskins" fans out there..he's the ONLY reciever that will be recieving from Ramsey that caught a pass from him last year, unless they leave the first team in.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I think Scott Cloman will be a big factor in this first preseason game. He is big, has good speed and has been working his tail off. I have heard nothing but good things about him.

They'll get him the ball tommorow and see what he can do

Originally posted by TheOtherGardner

i'm gonna have to go with McCants, i dont know if he's gonna move up, he is gonna surprise those "non redskins" fans out there..he's the ONLY reciever that will be recieving from Ramsey that caught a pass from him last year, unless they leave the first team in.

Right on; I meant to put his name up there. McCants could really break out.

Just think- if McCants bumps Gardner, somehow, the Gardner/Ogunleye trade might make more sense.

One of the 4th quarter players always steps up and does things, but we shouldn't get too excited. Last year Cloman had a great catch but it doesn't really work into the fold of things. We're not going to see anything too important in preseason, no one wants to get hurt, no one wants to tip their cards.

Anyone think Kevin Mtchell will play well considering he thought this wouold be his year. He may still want this to be his year. Plus he'll see a whole bumch of playoing time considering he's starting and is the backup as of now. I hope he does I want to see what he's gpt...

Originally posted by Renegade7

From what I'm hearing, Sean Taylor will have to step up. Which leads to the next question: Is Sean Taylor as bad as Andre Lott, or is Andre Lott as good as Sean Taylor?

It's more like.... Andre Lott has been there for years, and Sean Taylor has been there for a week.

It amazes me people expect Taylor to be dominant before his first season even starts. I hate to break it to ya, but he might not come to fruition until a year or so from now. You know... just like EVERYONE ELSE IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by posse

It's more like.... Andre Lott has been there for years, and Sean Taylor has been there for a week.

It amazes me people expect Taylor to be dominant before his first season even starts. I hate to break it to ya, but he might not come to fruition until a year or so from now. You know... just like EVERYONE ELSE IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!

thank god we have at least ONE patient member on this board :laugh:

Originally posted by posse

Barry Sanders had a 1470 rookie season, but that's besides the point. Taylor may come out the gate nothing like Ronnie Lott, but that doesn't mean Andre hasn't stepped up his game. That was my point. Thanks for playing.

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

I think Scott Cloman will be a big factor in this first preseason game. He is big, has good speed and has been working his tail off. I have heard nothing but good things about him.

They'll get him the ball tommorow and see what he can do

:notworthy :cheers:

Archived