Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will fumble more in 2004?

Renegade7

hey, you guys are missing Stephen Davis, he still had the tendency to fumble at crucial moments in Carolina, my roommate the Panthers fan never stopped complaining about that. However, Tiki is still the fumble man, my vote goes to him.

tiki, I lived in nyc last year, and my friend was a huge giants fan...

every time it looked like the gints were going to score I would say'

its about time for tiki to fumble...and guess what HE DID most of the time...

TIKI no contest....he sucks...

He might be good in that respect Tom, but dont u think his production has gone down???? I didnt know he had 2,000 combined yards last season though. He does fumble a lot........and from what i remember crucial portions of the game. Id rather somone only have 1,000 yards a season and be more reliable with the football.

Tiki for sure, as long as he stays injury free he will be the man. Not only does KW have to be healthy but he has to produce and produce well or they will put Eli in for nothing else but to gain experience.

or I could give a smart ass reason

Tiki, because after Lavar knocks Warner on his butt he won't ever get up again.

Tiki is hugely overrated...seems like the media was always harping on how he's not considered an elite back because he has an undemonstrative personality or something. No, it's just because he's not really that good.

The thing that stands out to me most about Tiki is his propensity to disappear, and then reappear just in time to cough up a crucial fumble. He's there during the Giants games, but he's not there if you know what I mean. He just does not have the field presence of a great player.

He gets plenty of yards, but half of them come in garbage time, and the other half are offset by his fumbles at the most inopportune times.

He may be an above average starter, but he will never take the Giants to the promise land.

Archived