Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will fumble more in 2004?

Renegade7

I think the word "overrated" is being used with all RB's that have run through our guys for the past few years...

Because Tiki and Hambrick play us twice each year they have had better years than they should of... (thus being overrated in the eyes of the NFC East)

I love playing against the Giant on Madden... You're almost guaranteed a fumble recovery every game - sometime 3-4!!!

Answer: Tiki.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

OS,

How can Tiki be overrated when he hardly gets recognition? The only people who give him any are Giant fans. He doesn't go to the Pro Bowl and he is never listed as a top RB in the league. I hardly would say he is overrated.

Fantasy players know him well. And he always goes too high b/c he can get yards....but then those damn fumbles, and lack of TD's.

It's actually a pretty heated debate when to take Tiki in our fantasy league. There, he definitley is overrated (or underrated if you ask some of the guys I play with).

Looking at the Fumblers over the last bunch of years and the leaders of last year:

Most of the fumblers have 13+ touchdowns and 5-8 fumbles...

Tiki on the other hand has 2 touchdowns and 6 fumbles...

Then you look and Jaml and Travis and Ahman and Tiki are about even with 5 fumbles as year on average with Tiki going with the 39 Fumbles over 8 years? there is no doubt he's creating the image.

Jamal is 5years 22

Ahman is 7years 25

But again you look at the touchdown/fumble ratio:

39 fumbles and 36 touchdowns GOOD GOOGLEY MOOGLEY!

Davis: Same amount of years:

22 fumbles and 56 touchdowns and I though he was know to fumble....

Even though Tiki played in VA, I still have to go with him on this one; he is a good back but he has a way of giving away a game; good thing he don't play for the Skins; He is going to be our secret weapon this year when we play the Giants.

i think that will be a close one. Warner always fumbles and so does barber but barber is alittle more of a carrier and gets the crap knocked out of him every play. Warner is used to a little more protection then barber is and wil have to get used to the Giants sucky line :gaintsuck.

:notworthy hail to the redskins

Archived