Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

steveo21

Who else is catching this tomorrow. My girl and I are catching it. all that was left for tickets on Tuesday was a 9:40 showing at night.Everything else was sold out. Nothing but great reviews for this one from critics and fans alike.

i saw it.

I will admit that. Though, took my sister and her little friends.

Wasn't that bad. Though a lot different from the other movies, I liked the acting/story better, (have read the books sadly as well, all started as a dare by my sister) but the changes in scenery kept bothering me.

My wife is a huge fan and so we went on opening night. I think she was disappointed at first but that was because she read the third book in the few days leading up to the movie and all the little details were still fresh in her mind and did not appear in the movie.

I think I was kind of disappointed in the lack of supporting characters. There are a lot of side stories in the book and the movie seemed to focus on only the major points. I will not go more into detail so that I don't spoil it for those who have not seen it. I did like it though.

As far as the look, I agree that the look of the film is a lot different (i.e. scenery) but I think the look is a lot closer to the descriptions in the book than the first two movies.

Caught it yesterday, not bad.

A few scenes with the tree that likes to bash anything that gets near it were pretty funny and the time travel bit was handled well I thought.

The wife is the real fan of this stuff though and she was a little disappointed at all the detail that was omitted from the book.

They omitted Snapes side story- its a major plot point to me!

I understand CG ing Buckbeak but CGing a big black dog?

Dogs are everywhere just get a damn Dog

Did not get to hear the whole movie, theaters sound system went out at the point of the Shack scene.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

You guys aren't losers.

You're GAY.

;)

This from the guy that has Yoda in drag for his sig line. :laugh:

I have read all of the books, and have seen the first two movies.

I will have to hold judgement until I see the third.

i've read all the books, and i have seen all the movies. call me what you like but the harry potter books are a great series. as for the movie, as expected they left out alot of details and sub plots, but surprisingly enough it was the best movie and it was my least favorite book. this movie just came out and i can't wait for "the goblet of fire", in my opinion the best book of the series so far.

Archived