Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

encounter with SMOOOOOOOT!!

skns4life

today i wore a skins hat to work and one of my co-workers (a very hot girl) told me that she met Fred Smoot at the Reston Target on Saturday!!! she said that he went up to her and started trying to talk to her....he asked for her number but she wouldnt give it to him. he then asked her if she knew who he was and she said she didnt care who he was. when he told her that he was smoot and played for the redskins, she said "sorry but i dont give my number out to anyone" :doh: :doh1:

i cant believe she did that....i told her she should have atleast given him my number (that would have been hilarious if he actually called)

heh, thats pretty funny, but congrats to her for not fawning over a football player, seems to show some ****yness on Smoot's part parading around who he is.

Dont worry, I still like the guy and hope he stays on after this season.

yeah when she told me what smoot said, i also thought he was being pretty ****y...but still doesnt change my opinion about him...i think any single (or married[kobe]) proffessional athlete would parade himself to get a girl.

Originally posted by skns4life

today i wore a skins hat to work and one of my co-workers (a very hot girl) told me that she met Fred Smoot at the Reston Target on Saturday!!! she said that he went up to her and started trying to talk to her....he asked for her number but she wouldnt give it to him. he then asked her if she knew who he was and she said she didnt care who he was. when he told her that he was smoot and played for the redskins, she said "sorry but i dont give my number out to anyone" :doh: :doh1:

i cant believe she did that....i told her she should have atleast given him my number (that would have been hilarious if he actually called)

Good for her!! That's the kind of girl you want to take home to meet your momma! Maybe she's got the hots for you & isn't interested in anyone else! If she's hot & respects herself enough not to fall over a football player or anyone famous for the matter, take her home to your momma, man. And don't take advantage!

:cheers:

For every three women he drops the Redskins line probably one will bite.

I wonder what color she was. Not that it matters, but I'm curious. I'm African American. Just wondering if the ole Smooty was hittin a white gal! LOL.

That's so funny.

Good point RMD. Having money does not mean you no longer need the basics that a Target can provide. They've got some cool stuff there.

I also spotted Smoot recently. It was draft day, in fact. He and Rock Cartwright were down at the Georgetown waterfront. I was at Tony and Joe's when they walked past. They didn't look like they were looking to book, however, as they had about four ladies already with them.

I've known guys who have pretended to be some famous sports star knowing that the hot girl probably wouldn't know the difference... "Smoot" at target trying to pick up chicks sounds a little fishy to me.

But you never know... I can't blame Smoot for using every bit of ammo he has if it really was him.

okay...post a pic of the chic man....letsee what smooty was on the prowl for.....

women have different rules for different guys.

if she's not spoken for, she probobaly just has a different taste...

props to smooty, you can't fault the man for trying......

Archived