Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

encounter with SMOOOOOOOT!!

skns4life

Originally posted by panthro

If I was Smoot, I probably would have avoided telling anyone who I was. How impressed does Smoot think a girl will be when she considers why a NFL player is shopping in Target?

Yeah, you're right. probably would have avoided saying who I was and added a little humor to the situation. Could have scored regardless of color, but his approach was all wrong(trying to gain her approval). I like his ****ness though, but not in that context. At least he didn't wuss out!!

dude, geezings is on the money.

ask for her number and if she declines, ask her if she knows who you are.....say.."yeah....i'm skns4life on extreme"

she'll be panty dropping in no time! :silly: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by big z

dude, geezings is on the money.

ask for her number and if she declines, ask her if she knows who you are.....say.."yeah....i'm skns4life on extreme"

she'll be panty dropping in no time! :silly: :thumbsup:

No man... you could have just talked to her, you know, like if you have anything interesting to say, or if you could make her laugh, etc...

Smott has to polish his babe pullin' skills. That move would have worked in the club, but Target? If he wass really interested in her, he should have given her the number to the cell phone he has set-up strickly for females he meets out and about. That's how you get it done. As for the crash & burn, you win some & you lose some. He just got beat on that out & up route. For those wondering why he was at Target, why not? Does soap or laundry detergent work better if it's from a designer store? I've seen the babes that you can find at walmart on Saturday mornings, you can really get you grown-man on at Wally-World.

Archived