Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12 Days and Counting

:laugh:

My posts are getting shorter and "quippier.":doh: I suppose we can wait a couple of days and start another thread about "ESPN vs. Madden", or "Who do you think will win the NFC East?".

I know I'm ready for a new "Here's why Donovon McNabb will win the Super Bowl AND find a cure for all known diseases..."

(snare, cymbal)

:jerkoff:

Originally posted by Chachie

:laugh:

My posts are getting shorter and "quippier.":doh: I suppose we can wait a couple of days and start another thread about "ESPN vs. Madden", or "Who do you think will win the NFC East?".

I know I'm ready for a new "Here's why Donovon McNabb will win the Super Bowl AND find a cure for all known diseases..."

(snare, cymbal)

:jerkoff:

LOL :cheers:

Well, that explains the lack of sleep and headaches then

I'm going though withdrawl :dribble: :dribble:

Thank goodness I got the PM from Die Hard saying that my Redskins game DVDs are on the way

Isn't there a mini camp this weekend? I think they mentioned that on Redskins radio. If so, kinda funky of Gibbs to schedule it during memorial day weekend.

But just to further illustrae the lack of news, on Monday's Redskins Radio Broadcast, they had so little to talk about that they went into the NBA playoffs.

Originally posted by wskin44

If either presidential candidate promised to make the NFL season last for 12 months each year, I'd vote for him.

Where's the voting booth? My vote goes to wskin44 for coming up w/ this fantastic idea.:notworthy

Originally posted by TC4

Thank goodness I got the PM from Die Hard saying that my Redskins game DVDs are on the way

Me too. :point2sky

I can't wait to see superbowl XVII again. Maybe that will hold me over until training camp. :fingersx:

Archived