Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NWS!!New Abuse/Torture Photos from Iraq Possible NWS links.

steveo21

steve,

The last link is disturbing, but, are you certain it contains images of what's going on today in Iraq? The uniforms do not look like the ones we're wearing today and the pictures don't seem as authentic. At least not those which picture various rapes.

Just wondering where those came from if they are from now or not.

I can't be certain. I found the link with some of those other photos. SAying that they where new. I think Rummie said something about a lot of new photos and videos where coming out. I am sure a lot of those won't be seen on CNN.

Rumsfeld took the witness chair after a week of controversy over shocking photographs of U.S. captors abusing their prisoners, often forcing them to assume sexually humiliating poses.

"Be on notice," he warned the committee neared the end of an appearance that lasted more than two hours.

"There are a lot more photographs and videos that exist," he said. "If these are released to the public, obviously it's going to make matters worse."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040507/D82DT9O80.html

I don't believe a word that comes out of the administrations mouth. How in the world can we expect the Iraqis to? To say this makes us look bad would an understatement, and if anyone eventually does restore our credibility, I whole-heartedly believe that it won't be Bush.

Originally posted by Johnny 'Luscious' Punani

BTW,

Those rape pictures were of British soldiers not American soldiers...

I don't care if it was Jesus Christ himself it's utterly disgusting and they should all be shot.

I don't even think they are Brits. Wrong uniforms for us or them. Most of the people in those pics are arab looking, with one white guy, probably Johhny Linds brother. This is just some raghead trying to stir things up

Originally posted by Sarge

I don't even think they are Brits. Wrong uniforms for us or them. Most of the people in those pics are arab looking, with one white guy, probably Johhny Linds brother. This is just some raghead trying to stir things up

I sure hope your right Sarge.

Archived