Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NWS!!New Abuse/Torture Photos from Iraq Possible NWS links.

steveo21

Originally posted by DCogan1820 saved my baby

I'm not going to work until 8. What is it a pic of?

A photo of someone getting peed on, then with a gun in their face, then the butt end of the gun to the genital area.

A few photos of men tied up naked, their arms behind their backs.

Photos of naked men lying on top of each other, lots of *soldiers* in the background.

Naked men one with his face to the other mans genital area.

Some naked men on the street talking to some *soldiers*.

Clothed people, with their hands behind their backs lying on top of each other.

Bogus picture description removed.

Glad-wrapped dead person.

A decent photo from inside a prison, facing towards a window with the silhouette of a person in front of it.

Regardless of where they came from or what they mean, they are pretty weird and NOT mainstream.

Originally posted by SkinInsite

The rape photos are bogus.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38335

Figures. :doh: That just means these ****s are smarter then they look. Of course we here in america can go figure the pics are fake. But with the media in the Arab world as biased as it is, I don't believe it will that easy for any of them to except that it was just BS. Whether they're fake or not, we still look like fools. It's going to take a lot more then an apology to get the Arab world to forgive us. It'll take a hell of a lot more to get them to trust us. :( But that's just my opinion...

Originally posted by Larry

(Yes, this is a joke. Granted, a really, really sick one, but. . . )

Isn't it legal, over there, to rape Muslim women?

I don't think rape is cool. I saw a guy get beheaded in Saudi Arabia once for it. But stuff like this from the Koran doesn't help

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

It is forbidden for a woman to be seen by any man except her husband when she is made up or well-dressed. (TR. P 430)

3. A woman is not a believer if she undertakes a journey which may last three days or longer, unless she is accompanied by her husband, son, father or brother. (TR. P 431 )

4. A woman must veil herself even in the presence of her husband's father, brother and other male relations. (TR. P 432)

5. She is forbidden to spend any money without the permission of her husband, and it includes giving food to the needy or feast to friends. (TR. P 265)

6. A wife is forbidden to perform extra prayers (NAFAL) or observe fasting (other than RAMADAN) without the permission of her husband. (TR. P 300)

7. If prostration were a legitimate act other than to God, woman should have prostrated to her husband. (TR. P 428)

8. If a man is in a mood to have sexual intercourse woman must come immediately even if she is baking bread at a communal oven. (TR. P 428) 9. The marriage of woman to her man is not substantive. It is precarious. For example if the father of the husband orders his son to divorce his wife, he must do so. (TR. P 440)

11. Majority of women would go to hell. (Muslim P 1431)

12. If a woman refuses to come to bed when invited by her husband, she becomes the target of the curses of angles. Exactly the same happens if she deserts her husband's bed. (Bokhari P 93)

13. The women who are ungrateful to their men, are the denizens of hell; it is an act of ingratitude for a woman to say: "I have never seen any good from you." (Bokhari P 96)

14. A woman in many ways is deprived of the possession of her own body. Even her milk belongs to her husband. (Bokhari P 27)

Originally posted by Sarge

I don't think rape is cool. I saw a guy get beheaded in Saudi Arabia once for it. But stuff like this from the Koran doesn't help

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

It is forbidden for a woman to be seen by any man except her husband when she is made up or well-dressed. (TR. P 430)

3. A woman is not a believer if she undertakes a journey which may last three days or longer, unless she is accompanied by her husband, son, father or brother. (TR. P 431 )

4. A woman must veil herself even in the presence of her husband's father, brother and other male relations. (TR. P 432)

5. She is forbidden to spend any money without the permission of her husband, and it includes giving food to the needy or feast to friends. (TR. P 265)

6. A wife is forbidden to perform extra prayers (NAFAL) or observe fasting (other than RAMADAN) without the permission of her husband. (TR. P 300)

7. If prostration were a legitimate act other than to God, woman should have prostrated to her husband. (TR. P 428)

8. If a man is in a mood to have sexual intercourse woman must come immediately even if she is baking bread at a communal oven. (TR. P 428) 9. The marriage of woman to her man is not substantive. It is precarious. For example if the father of the husband orders his son to divorce his wife, he must do so. (TR. P 440)

11. Majority of women would go to hell. (Muslim P 1431)

12. If a woman refuses to come to bed when invited by her husband, she becomes the target of the curses of angles. Exactly the same happens if she deserts her husband's bed. (Bokhari P 93)

13. The women who are ungrateful to their men, are the denizens of hell; it is an act of ingratitude for a woman to say: "I have never seen any good from you." (Bokhari P 96)

14. A woman in many ways is deprived of the possession of her own body. Even her milk belongs to her husband. (Bokhari P 27)

Wait a minute. That sexists crap you just posted is part of a religion?! I need a moment to myself real quick...:mad:

Originally posted by Renegade7

Wait a minute. That sexists crap you just posted is part of a religion?! I need a moment to myself real quick...:mad:

during that minute you may want to think about doing your own research and forming your own opinions based on something more substantive than an internet message board.

Originally posted by Renegade7

I highly suggest everyone read the koran to see what kind of effed up mentality we're up against. It's right there in black and white

Originally posted by Yomar

during that minute you may want to think about doing your own research and forming your own opinions based on something more substantive than an internet message board.

Good idea. Would they have the Koran in a public library or is that something I have to look on the internet for?

Good. I'll be sure to find a way to pick one up tommorror after saturday schoool. Wish I could go and get it before I had to go serve another sentence so I'd have something to do, but that's besides the point. All this hate these terrorist are saying is justified I want to see it for myself were it says they can go ahead and fly commercial planes into public buildings. If not tommorrow then soon. Either way, I'll be sure to let ya'll know what I learn.

Originally posted by Liberty

Sarge I can't find anything that you posted in my copy of the Koran please tell me the Surah and verse for those, so i can look them up.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301 was all it said. The site I have isn't more specific. I'll try to cross reference later tonight. But here are some other amusing ones about women

YUSUFALI: Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will; but do some good act for your souls beforehand; and fear Allah. And know that ye are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give (these) good tidings to those who believe.

PICKTHAL: Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad).

SHAKIR: Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves, and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers.

YUSUFALI: Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

PICKTHAL: Women who are divorced shall wait, keeping themselves apart, three (monthly) courses. And it is not lawful for them that they should conceal that which Allah hath created in their wombs if they are believers in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands would do better to take them back in that case if they desire a reconciliation. And they (women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

SHAKIR: And the divorced women should keep themselves in waiting for three courses; and it is not lawful for them that they should conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the last day; and their husbands have a better right to take them back in the meanwhile if they wish for reconciliation; and they have rights similar to those against them in a just manner, and the men are a degree above them, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

YUSUFALI: Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

PICKTHAL: And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.

SHAKIR: And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

YUSUFALI: O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

PICKTHAL: O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

SHAKIR: O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Reagardless of all this crap, let's try to stray away from the generalizations.

there is alot of bad going on right now. Lot's of propaganda and lots of spin.

Lindsey Graham did say that he had heard of a new report alledging torture of Iraqi women. I hope this report was the bogus one we have seen here, but I am still holding my breath.....

:doh:

I found all of these ones but I don't think the previous ones are from the Koran because the Koran is divided into 104 Surahs which are divided into verses, but Volume 1 Book 6 Number 301 isn't how anything in the Koran is listed, they are probably from another book.

Lindsey Graham did say that he had heard of a new report alledging torture of Iraqi women. I hope this report was the bogus one we have seen here, but I am still holding my breath.....

I believe this allegation was made by a former Iraqi prisoner. They may not be the smartest people on the planet, but they are learning to play the media game real well, real quick. And of course they have their allies in this country on the left to help out their cause.

Let's not forget that the people this happened to weren't exactly the creme of Iraqi society. There were POW's, rapist and probably looter in that prison. Probably the same looters the left was screaming about running around loose lotting the museum last year. I seem to remember cries from the left of "Why don't you do something about them? Why don't you lock them up"

Remember?

This makes a little sense to me... on another Message board that I visit, there were a bunch of Brits saying that the POW pictures were fakes. I had no idea what they were talking about and actually posted that they couldn't be fake because why would Bush be apologizing for a fake set of pics etc....

We were obviously talking about 2 separate things.

These must be the pics they were talking about.

Sarge, the Bible has some pretty sexist stuff in it too... Times were alot different when both were written. The problem is too many people take either of them literally OR rely on what others tell them with out thinking for themselves.

I've already gone on record as saying ANY abuse of prisoner's, regardless of the rationale, is SICK and they need to send those responsible away for a long time.

But some of you need to get a grip. You have no idea whether even the majority of these photos are real or doctored up propaganda.

Forgive me if I give the military I served in the benefit of the doubt over a bunch of primitives who'd see them dead as soon as say hello to them.

Lets try and not hyperventilate. No one here knows the facts. A wise person, regardless of political persuasion, would reserve judgement.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Lets try and not hyperventilate. No one here knows the facts. A wise person, regardless of political persuasion, would reserve judgement.

The facts are bad according to rumsfeld himself but I'm with you that we can't just trust any picture from any source. Like I said the rape pictures look fishy.

Originally posted by codeorama

Sarge, the Bible has some pretty sexist stuff in it too... Times were alot different when both were written. The problem is too many people take either of them literally OR rely on what others tell them with out thinking for themselves.

The problem, as has been discussed ad nauseum, is that we are fighting those in islam that subscribe to the the verses like I posted above. If Christians were going out and killing innocents and blowing crap up en masse because they were taking the Bible literally, they'd be screwed up too. But the Christian religion isn't like that today except for a few whack jobs. Islam is like that and continues to preach the strict, violent portion of the koran. Then teh brave jihadists, when confronted by someon other than kids and women, go scurring to don their burques and hide out with the same women they were slapping around earlier in the day.

Archived