Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

The new Falcons logo/jerseys are garbage - too XFLish.

The Pack/Raiders/Steelers/Vikings/Redskins/Bears/Saints/Chiefs/Dolphins/Browns are all timeless classics and should never be modified (yeah also the Cowboys).

The main problem nowadays is that the Patriots/Texans/Broncos all look exactly the same but w/different helmets...their jerseys/pants are like the templates for the new style jersey-garbage.

The Oilers was amazing because it was unique and the 3 stripes on the helmet were vintage, along w/ the old Pats helmest w/that Don snapping that ball.

Originally posted by Darock

I'd have to go with the Panthers alternate...titans are pretty cool...But what about the skins with some solid burngundy!! That might win it if we ever did it.

I thought there was talk last year about going w/ burgundy on burgundy?! Can someone simulate/concoct a photo of what it would look like if we did (ive seen a Portis game photo w/Redskins made already so anything is possible.)

You have good taste SkinsNation. Of all the changes to unis over the years, I think taking the Patriot hiking the ball off the Patsies helmets was the worst.

I really liked our throwback unis and would like to see them be our standard uniform....just with the indian head helmet instead of the spear.

Originally posted by Yusuf06

You have good taste SkinsNation. Of all the changes to unis over the years, I think taking the Patriot hiking the ball off the Patsies helmets was the worst.

I really liked our throwback unis and would like to see them be our standard uniform....just with the indian head helmet instead of the spear.

Thanks! I just like the vintage uniforms, not all of this XFL new age trash that franchises come up w/just squeeze out an extra dollar.

If I could push a button so that every teams uniforms changed back to the way they were in say 1990 I would do it in a heartbeat.

:applause:

Originally posted by S.B. Bound

:hammer:

NO COWBOYS???? I think that is a big load of:moon:

and that is not fair. Hey at least we all know who has the ugliest:jerkoff:

Im not sure exactly what your implying....but anyway I think the Eagles have the ugliest. Their uniforms look like/have the color combo of millitary fatigues (no disrespect to the millitary). Its just dark green & black = vomit.

They are so dark and bland. The old Kelly green jerseys when Randall played were solid.

Originally posted by Yusuf06

Great call!:applause: :cheers: Darker colors same logo. We had those same colors from our inception until Lombardi wanted more yellow and a lighter more red shade. It's time to get back to our roots of antique gold and dark burgundy.

I have no idea why the Chargers havent reverted (like the Jets did) back to their '60's roots with the white helmets and the powder blue jerseys (the Lance Alworth throwback jersey is AWESOME). That was the last time they won the whole thing (I think Kennedy was still Prez). I like the burgandy of the skins 70th anniversary but it should have no stripes like the dayz of Sonny, Charley, Bobby, Sam Huff and a very young Chris Hanburger. Plain burgandy jerseys with white letters and on the white jerseys, just the one burgandy stripe on the shoulder. They were classic...it just so happens that we sucked back then...oh well

Archived