Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins and problems!

Ravens777

Originally posted by Park City Skins

No..Art is not. He Fleeced the city of Baltimore, which he tried to do in Cleveland. There's a couple of stories I posted last year and the year before on that and though they may not be the whole story, the deal he struck with Baltimore was essentially a good old fashioned fleecing.

:cheers:

Park I have family in Ohio that was involved in the situation. Cleaveland told him that they wanted to build a baseball stadium and a rock and roll hall of fame and not to help the football team. Even though it was the football team that brought the most money in. Most of the fans were pissed at the city government and then they used a sob story to talk the NFL to bringing another team there. Art wanted to stay but he was screwed by the city.

Originally posted by Sir Lucious

I don't know how someone could root for a team modeled after an Edgar Allen Poe story...

THAT'S FRUITY!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

come one now, quote the raven nevermore :laugh: ;)

Redskins will crash & burn again, owners like Mr. Snyder are never successful, proof you ask, Orioles owner!!!! Sit back and relax your next problem will be the cap after your two year window of crashing and burning!!! Good luck guys!

Yeah, like the cap hell we had after the 2000 off-season? Oh -- that never actually happened. YOU were the guys that had the cap hell. I agree with you re: Angelos, but Angelos (at least until recently) never learned a single lesson. Synder went overboard in 2000 and has never done so again. Doesn't mean he hasn't made big signings, but the team has made generally intelligent, strategic signings and occassionally signed a questionable player for minimal money. Have fun watching for our cap hell that never happens. Last I checked Jerry Jones was an owner much like Dan Snyder and he's (unfortunately) done rather well for himself.

Actually the Art Modell references are in Vain. He has sold his interest in the Ravens, and Steve Buscati (sp?) is the controlling owner. I believe that Dave Modell is still the team pres. but not sure.

Raven fans are very amusing. They are so pissed about not getting TO, but fail to mention that they have $hit at QB to throw the ball to any receiver.

:no: :no:

Originally posted by rdsknbill

Actually the Art Modell references are in Vain. He has sold his interest in the Ravens, and Steve Buscati (sp?) is the controlling owner. I believe that Dave Modell is still the team pres. but not sure.

I heard he was involved didn't know he was the main guy now. Isn't that they guy whose bodyguard shot himself at the MD game :laugh:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

He Fleeced the city of Baltimore, which he tried to do in Cleveland.

PCS, the ones who really got fleeced are the poor saps who pay taxes in Maryland, and for whom Baltimore is nothing more than a black hole for our money. Like yours truly, f'rinstance :tantrum:

Originally posted by Ravens777

:40oz: << To the left is a picture of Mr. Gibbs after spending a year with Mr. Snyder

First off, that's a smilie, not a picture.

Mr. Snyder who is a man on a which hunt for a RING, I have to tell ya he would get a ring lot quicker by going S&Kats jewelry store for his.

Not only can you not spell, it seems you can't even compose a sentence without leaving out a word. Ie :

quicker by going to

Redskins will crash & burn again, owners like Mr. Snyder are never successful, proof you ask, Orioles owner!!!!

Been calling Ms. Cleo, have you? :fortune: :dunce:

Sit back and relax your next problem will be the cap after your two year window of crashing and burning!!!

Cap hell? That's original.:jerkoff: It's been predicted by better then you & has yet to happen. Cash solves the cap. Seems like you're just jealous that Synder has the cash to solve the cap & isn't afraid to spend it. Either that, or you're just to stupid to know any better. Or perhaps mommy didn't shut down the computer last night before going to bed & her thirty-nine year old special little boy wanted to play with it before the short bus came to pick him up this morning.

:)

Originally posted by kappaluvacee

Your post was co-signed by an Iggles fan. All the pics of TO in the world doesn't change the fact that you are the only team in your division that does not have a Superbowl trophy while every other team in the division has multiple wins..Eagles are the running joke of the NFL.....This thing goes beyond winning and losing for you guys. Your problems are about to surface too. Your FO has just incorporated a philosophy change. To add a cancer like TO is lighting the first stick of TNT to implode the Linc. Iggles fans should never co-sign a ravens' fan diss of another team. By virtue of the ring the ravens have and the 3 rings the 'Skins have make this a conversation between grown folks, now go to your room 'lil boy. Eagles are the Bills of the NFC east, what am I saying, that disrespectful to the Bills, at least they kept getting to the superbowl.

It seems you missed the point of my post. This guy is a Ravens fan, the team that also wanted TO. His team missed out. He is a troll, so I rubbed in the fact that his team didn't get TO.

Say what you will about my team, but im from the philly area and they are my team. No matter if they never win a super bowl, I will still like them because they are my team. Whatever you say won't change the fact and it doesn't bother me. If it makes yourself feel better though then keep at it.

Originally posted by McNabbOwnsFedEx

It seems you missed the point of my post. This guy is a Ravens fan, the team that also wanted TO. His team missed out. He is a troll, so I rubbed in the fact that his team didn't get TO.

Say what you will about my team, but im from the philly area and they are my team. No matter if they never win a super bowl, I will still like them because they are my team. Whatever you say won't change the fact and it doesn't bother me. If it makes yourself feel better though then keep at it.

being a fan of another team is cool. Tom(Giants Fan) is the perfect example of this. My 90 year old Grandmother lives in Philly....has since a child. She's a fan of everything Philly. She's not the pour a beer on a child type that we had at the final game of the Reg. season. Those types give Philly fans a rep for being the worst in the league.

This guy is most likely living in his Mom's basement still........was a Skins fan or some other team but once Modell finished his 40 year quest for a title....he jumped on board.

These kind of threads should just be deleted......

Well, let’s see! I was booted for the day for what I'm not sure. Did I post something that raised a lot eyes, you bet I did. Did I post the truth, you bet I did. I have been on long enough to read most replies and to be honest; I am truly amazed at what I have been reading. There are people on here slandering my name and their reason for doing this, because I posted something against the Redskins! The fact is, all NFL teams get into CAP trouble, the Redskins are not excused from the CAP. As for the Ravens, I won't say anymore other then I can’t wait for game day this year; maybe then some more eyes will open. Who's to say, we could get to week 4 and the skin's record could very well be 1 win 3 loses and GOD knows what Washington will be like. Stay clear from the windows while walking the streets. If I knew I was going to fall into a sea of tears I would have kept my feelings to myself.

I would hope the ruler of this world would not find this to offensive and let me stay but if you do find this warrants a boot then please do me a favor review all the post, my bet is you will run out of boots.

One other comment, my pockets are full thanks to the Redskins. I can’t wait for the season to start again so I can pick up where I left off......saying hi to my Redskin friend who always greets me on Monday's with his hand full until he hands it to me that is.

Have a great weekend guys!

:rotflmao: :cheers:

Everyone hates us this time of year and they want to see us fail. The only difference this year then others?? We have a coach now the MAN is back. It doesn't matter what anyone saids we have a winner as a coach. We will win and they now it. Before it was Norv, Marty, or Spurrier now it's Mr. Gibbs. He's not a average Joe and he will take us back to the promise land.

Archived