Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com Sux

unsonny

dig a little deep

check out some player bio's

i looked at McCants's bio a second ago

they havent even put this past year's season as a highlight for his career.........they still have 2002.......26 cathes and 2 tds

who is running the site

and how can we get rid of the bumb

what an embarassment to the Team

there a a lot better site s out there in the NFL

we have to be one of the worst!!!!:doh: :whippin:

Originally posted by Cleotis da Clown

doesn't the guy who runs the site also post here? :doh:

Find him and :banhim:

Seriously, the site does suck. They need to do somethin about it. C'mon, the texans site looks better then ours!

-----------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Gary Fitzgerald appears to write 99% of the content. I believe he has posted a few times and I'm sure he lurks often. He appears to be responsible for the entire site from content to tech. It's not his fault, the organization needs to hire a team to work on the site, not just one guy.

I really don't care though, who needs it when we have Extremeskins?!

Originally posted by Hobo

make this the official redskins site, we seriously have more news coming in. Plus we also have past rosters/draft classes/everything. This site sooo rocks!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

----------------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Originally posted by WallyG3

Gary Fitzgerald appears to write 99% of the content. I believe he has posted a few times and I'm sure he lurks often. He appears to be responsible for the entire site from content to tech. It's not his fault, the organization needs to hire a team to work on the site, not just one guy.

I really don't care though, who needs it when we have Extremeskins?!

one guy!!!

Snyder come one, you cheap ****!!!!

pretty soon he'll cut the number of Pot-O-pots at FEDEX

oh wait a minute the dick already did!!!:doh:

for one guy.........it still sux

Gary Fitzgerald runs it.

And yes, he does post here from time to time. I won't mention his screenname on here since I don't believe he wants people to know, but I think he does realize that redskins.com is not.. uh... up to standards that other official sites have set.

However, the Redskins, apparently, do not place great emphisis on that site and it doesn't get great funding or help.

That's the best I can do.

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

Gary Fitzgerald runs it.

And yes, he does post here from time to time. I won't mention his screenname on here since I don't believe he wants people to know, but I think he does realize that redskins.com is not.. uh... up to standards that other official sites have set.

However, the Redskins, apparently, do not place great emphisis on that site and it doesn't get great funding or help.

That's the best I can do.

you'd think Snyder would want his site to be the best

maybe its the LACK of attention to detail that has Snyder still searching for the winning edge in the NFL

:finger:

I talked to Gary at training camp last year. He is severely limited by the software that Redskins.com is built on. Plus, he is the ONLY guy on the staff of Redskins.com.

He does EVERYTHING from encoding the press conferences to writing the articles.

As much as I respect Snyder for his willingness to spend on the team, this is one area where he is surprisingly unwilling to devote any resources.

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

In regards to the site.......changes are being planned...stay tuned

And you know this...HOW?

I hope the website changes soon. Granted we have this website, which does indeed ROCK...however, I think it is shameful that the OFFICIAL SITE of the Washington Redskins, looks like something a 15 year old threw together!!! It sucks!!! You look at other websites and ours isn't even in the same league!!! I appreciate the fact that Snyder spends money on bringing great talent to town, however open up the wallet and spend a little cash on sprucing up the fricken website. It is an embarrassment in my opinion. Come on already.

Gentleman, in less than 1 year, ExtremeSkins will be better than any official site. Without a doubt in my mind. We didn't have the technical abilities and capital until now. That's no longer an issue.

Now time is the only issue. We'll commence building it shortly.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Gentleman, in less than 1 year, ExtremeSkins will be better than any official site. Without a doubt in my mind. We didn't have the technical abilities and capital until now. That's no longer an issue.

Now time is the only issue. We'll commence building it shortly.

very nice my friend!!!!

just a question?

if we go Platinum on this site....and pay our 55 bucks is that a one time fee?

and what Avatars do we get to chose from?

Originally posted by Redskins_Junkie

IT ALREADY IS!!!!!!!!!!!

That still isn't the point, in my opinion! I want the official site to be something respectable that reports BREAKING NEWS! It doesn't come remotely close.

I appreciate the complement. But when you see what I've got in mind... it's night and day. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

As far as reporting "breaking news"... you will NEVER get that from an official website. They're not going to release rumors or inside info by anonymous NFL and team sources. Official sites are run by corporations who release whatever info is provided to them by the client. They're not football fans or NFL insider wannabes. They release whatever it is they are told to release. One person in the web design company probably has a single contact within the organization to get info from to post on the website.

It's run like a business. So keep that in mind :)

Archived