Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's The Fan Favorite?

JoeSkins

Which One Will Most Likely See An Offer From Another Club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Will Most Likely See An Offer From Another Club?

• Iffy Ohalete - 100 tackles
    • McCants - 6 TD receptions
    • Johnson - Good In-Line Blocker, ST Guy
    • Pierce - Young, Fast, Plays Hard, Good ST Guy

All of our players, hopefully, are liked by the fans who watch the games. However, some are more liked than others. Be it for their on-field prowess, their attitude, their affinity for the media, or their loyalty to the team, these guys seem to be noticed one way or another. So, of these choices, who wins the Washington Redskins Fan Favorite Award (from me, JoeSkins)?

Lavar. No doubt. Said he wanted to be a redskin for life, and that's what he got. Can't ask for much more from him, he's a monster, our monster. Toast to lavar, the new Mr. Redskin.

-----------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Lavar by far, Ramsey not too far behind. Don't really care for Smoot, at training camp it seemed the only autographs he was giving out were to women in their 20's , I saw him sign for a few little children ..but as for the rest of the crowd...forget it, didn't really like that.

Interestingly enough, I'd have voted either for Jon Jansen, he also signed an extension recently, and he's been flawless since his arrival here, or I'd have voted for Fred Smoot, who's been a nice breath of fresh air since his arrival. Then again, I do like the Rock a whole lot. How can you not root for this tough little guy? I haven't voted.

Guest Spearfeather
Originally posted by airSkins91

i couldn't stand smoot up until this year...

after the way he performed... i'm sold on him

Pretty much the way I felt also, even though I thought he's had some pretty good one - liners.

He played with a lot of heart this year and he doesn't mind tackling.

I went with Lavar too. I think he is the fan favorite for more than the "average" fan; I believe anyone who has played football competitively has an appreciation for everything that Arrington does physically (except for that tackling problem he had early). I am suprised to see that not many people choose McCants, he has deffinately come up with some big plays for such a small name player. I guess people noticed the occasional drop.

Archived