Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's The Fan Favorite?

JoeSkins

Which One Will Most Likely See An Offer From Another Club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Will Most Likely See An Offer From Another Club?

• Iffy Ohalete - 100 tackles
    • McCants - 6 TD receptions
    • Johnson - Good In-Line Blocker, ST Guy
    • Pierce - Young, Fast, Plays Hard, Good ST Guy

Originally posted by Skinsfan75

I choice LaVar, I love his attitude and those HITS, an, give me a hundred of em!! ........just don't hurt yourself in the process! I have a question to, if anyone knows, since LaVar signed a new contract this year, does that mean we will finally be able to buy his Jersey?? :cheers: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

YES!!! That was a part of Lavar's contract. He had to finally sign with the players union. Lavar did not sign under his first contract so the NFL couldn't use him to promote the league. If you remeber, he was in a NFL commerical during the Super Bowl. His first one. The only other time you saw him on TV was for Fox or ABC commericals. He should be in 2005 Madden as well!!!

LaVar is my favorite. I'm a PSU fan so he was my favorite in college, but I lived in Austin, Tx at the time so I could only watch him on tv during the season. However, I did see him play his last collegiate game in the Alamo Bowl. That was an exciting time.

I was cheering and hollaring when he was drafted by the 'Skins and I moved back to the area that summer. I've been fortunate to get tickets to see him several times since. Now that St. Joe is back, maybe he can get some bling bling on his fingers.

Originally posted by HokieSkinsFan

It's gotta be Smoot. For any of you who haven't been to a Skins training camp practice, Smoot is cool as hell and probably stays out there signing autographs longer than any other player. I hope he's signed to a longterm deal before this season starts.

"70% of the earth is covered by water, the rest is covered by Smoot."

Smoot just has that extra bit of charisma over LaVar.

Archived