Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's The Fan Favorite?

JoeSkins

Which One Will Most Likely See An Offer From Another Club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Will Most Likely See An Offer From Another Club?

• Iffy Ohalete - 100 tackles
    • McCants - 6 TD receptions
    • Johnson - Good In-Line Blocker, ST Guy
    • Pierce - Young, Fast, Plays Hard, Good ST Guy

Originally posted by DE skinsmaniac

Man I hope Patrick sticks around for all this. Honestly, Patrick will outplay him for the starting spot next year if he doesn't already take it over this year because of a Brunell injury.

AMEN! Ramsey by far is my favorite

Jansen most represents what remember of the past (not real pretty, but poowerful and real nasty) and where I'm hoping the team heads in the future (blue collar, knock down drag out). Plus, to me the Skins are the Hogs, the one constant through all the great years was the dominance of the offensive line.. I wouldn't feel right choosing a guy not on the line.

:gus:

That smilie had to get posted, who else remembers the "Hit Head Here" sign at the meadowlands later that same season, what was Gus thinking?

On second thought;

You gotta respect Coles just the way he goes over the middle and gets nailed and still hangs on to the ball.

Lavar simply qualifies because of that unforgetable Troy Boy hit.

Rock has that "Rocky" like factor going with him. Its so nice to see a RB break tackles. Besides, my 7-year old loves saying "Lets Go Rock"

D Mac comes up with that big catch, a lot of them Lynn Swann like. A classic Gibbs-like reciever.

And Smoot is starting to come up with a lot of #28ish type plays.

Also, isn't nice not to have to worry about a 30 yard FG anymore. Thank you John Hall.

:eaglesuck

Originally posted by 3DaysLatr

:gus:

That smilie had to get posted, who else remembers the "Hit Head Here" sign at the meadowlands later that same season, what was Gus thinking?

I remember... though I try not to... god awful... but i don't know what he was thinking either...

Originally posted by bailey2456

A couple months ago I would have had to debate between Patrick and LaVar, but with all this news about Patrick whining about a trade, tha really bothers me, so LaVar is the easy choice. Hopefully, all the bad Pamsey press is just his agent being a dumbass.

I could swear Lavar was whining over his contract about a week and a half ago.:dallasuck

Originally posted by buzzlightbeer81

Does anyone else feel like ramsey has had a bit of an attitude since day one? maybe its just me.

Well, maybe a little bit... First round selection will do that to you... but if anything, it's cause he knew he could start every week. And he deserves to.

I hope all this crap about Brunnel is from his agent... he waven't heard anything from Patrick himself...

All you can say is let the best man win the job. Thats how it works. Theres nothin wrong with having two solid qbs. It is just going to make our team better. Also, Ramsey will reach potential more if he has to win his job this year.

I think Patrick has his future set up for him. How many QBs have the chance to start out under the guidance of a Legendary coach and Probowl veteran QB like Brunell? I hope Patrick and his agent have the smarts to see the long term benefits of this.

Patrick, you are so young, stick around and reep the benifits.

Besides, I bought your jersey last year!

I choice LaVar, I love his attitude and those HITS, an, give me a hundred of em!! ........just don't hurt yourself in the process! I have a question to, if anyone knows, since LaVar signed a new contract this year, does that mean we will finally be able to buy his Jersey?? :cheers: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by ATCRedskin82

As did I. Please be the starter!!! Dont trade him. I already got rid of my Davis jersey. That was hard!!!!

My Davis jersey is still in my closet. My bro-in-law(Cowboy fan) got it for me as a X-mas gift. It's been a jinx everytime I've put it on. I haven't figured out the right way to dispose of it.

Archived