Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Jersey BOOYA

TK

http://secure1.esportspartners.com/store-redskins/main_detail.cfm?nObjGroupID=108&nProductID=61159

larrington.jpg

Arrington Replica Jersey

Now Available - #56 Jerseys!

Reebok replica jersey with screen-print numbers at front, sleeves and back. Team name screen-print at center chest, Reebok logos and striping at sleeves and player name at nameplate. NFL Equipment patch at V-neck fabric insert and NFL Equipment jock tag at lower left. Choose Burgundy or White. Sizes M,L,XL,XXL.

Price: $69.99

Found this over there as well.

http://secure1.esportspartners.com/store-redskins/main_detail.cfm?nCategoryID=6&nObjGroupID=107&nProductID=61109

lredramseysigned.jpg

Ramsey Autographed Jersey

Autographed Collectible!

An awesome new collectible to add to your collection - Patrick Ramsey autographed Authentic jersey! Features signature across back as shown. Authentic Player Jersey by Reebok features Tackle Twill name and numbers on mesh jersey body. Sizes available 50 (Medium), 52 (Large), 54 (X-Large), 56 (XX-Large). Limited Quantities available!

Price: $399.99

What I want is the Authentic with the elastic around the arms in burgundy.

Let me know when that is available, they look awesome.

Here's a Champ Jersey in that style.

http://www.nflshop.com/catalog/productdetail.cfm?TID=5555-08260416545208160178600-0&sku=70223124&TeamName=Redskins&teamid=25000413&prodtype=Jerseys&cstype=teamprod&module=searchRedskins&action=viewJerseys&gridID=0

Originally posted by halter91

I want that # 56 in a authentic jersey. I'm still looking for a #11 PSU Jersey!

Try some of the stores in State College. I know of one website that sells them, I can't remember the addy, but if you look it up on ask.com or yahoo, you should be able to find it.

You guys can order the white replica from my store (703) 893-0993.....the jersey will be at your house two days after ordering...the shipping is $7....Authentics are coming in sometime between now and Feb. 15. We have his hats also.....Smoot 70th authentic for $74.99!!!!

Nice. Never seen a jersey met with so much hype.

:cheers: I hope I can get me some $$$ to get both the hats and the jersey. I'll hold onto the Champ jersey, but it was hard to pull out this past season.

Originally posted by gridironmike

Hehehe! I have the cap AND an Arrington retro replica already! (And they are SWEET!!)

How and when did you ge that Mike? Did they have those available for a while?

THat jersey is a bit cooler than these new ones IMHO. I know that he didn't have the licsensing agreament and what not, but you had the jersey already. What gives????

Archived