Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pepsi or Coke?

Chrisbob74

PS - the majority of the restaurants (fast food and larger chains) that serve Pepsi are owned by Pepsi. For instance, Pizza Hut is a Pepsi company. So is Taco Bell.

That may be true, but really it just comes down to which company will score ya the better deal.

Most restuarants, arenas etc will get cash based on being a Coke or Pepsi only building.

Originally posted by UtahSkinsFanatic

European Coke. It is a lot sweeter than the stuff in the U.S.

In the mid 80's Coke came out with a new formula to Coke that was used all over the world, except the USA. However we didn't like it and a couple of months later they changed the formula back and called it Classic Coke. Although I didn't hate the new formula, I liked Classic Coke much better.

Anyway the European Coke is in fact the 80's new formula to coke.

I like Coke much better than Pepsi.

Either one, or actually neither one. I rarely drink soda.

My wife collects Coke stuff, so I tend to drink Coke a bit more though, if I do. I also like Coke's commercials than Pepsi's.

In Asia, I've heard that Pepsi outsells Coke by a mile. Don't know why. The company itself is still figuring it out.

Coke. No soda hits the spot like it does. Pepsi is a cheap imitation. I avoid it at all costs and feel like a traitor if I take so much as a sip of it. I look at it as the Ford/Chevy rivalry. A Ford person would never drive a Chevy.

And TopDogg, coke contained liquid cocaine from about 1885 to the early 20th century when it was banned. They immediately replaced it with caffeine.

:laugh:

Some of you are WAY too serious about the sodas you drink.

I don't drink them much, but when I do I must admit to being in the minority. I prefer Pepsi but it doesn't bother me to drink Coke at all. I can taste the difference, but it's not so great that I love one and hate the other.

Archived