Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pepsi or Coke?

Chrisbob74

What I'm curious of is there anyone that is in a restaurant, fast food drive through, etc. Asks for one, gets offered the other, and refuses?

I prefer coke over pepsi but if I hear pepsi is what's on the menu, I take it. Anyone out there gag and say they'd rather have tap water with no ice?

Living in Atlanta for 10 years, I forgot what Pesi tastes like. Strictly a Diet Coke guy.

But the best soda out there is Northern Neck Ginger Ale. It's from the Northern Necl of VA, but you can find it in Richmond and parts of NOVA. My folks always bring me a case when they come down.

Originally posted by sippin2020

TK, try this sometime, it's one of my favorite things to do at FedEx field actually. Buy a $4 coke, and bring your own.

crown.jpg

AND

coke-bottle-sign.gif

Sippin, round these parts, we tend to save the Crown for those wintery holidays. Course for really special times, we'll break out the

gentleman.jpg

Coke.

But the best soda out there is Northern Neck Ginger Ale. It's from the Northern Necl of VA, but you can find it in Richmond and parts of NOVA

Are you referring to the Coca cola bottling plant out in Montross? That's the only bottling plant out there I know of. I heard Coca-cola took it over from the Carvers a while back. Don't know that that is true though.

coke only allowed them to distribute coca cola products in the northern neck; the Fredericksburg warehouse had to get coke from the alexandria plant. but I doubt that would affect the non-coke items.

Carver used to (still does) make his own ginger ale called Carvers Ginger Ale, and sell in in a 4 pack of 10 or 12 oz. bottles. Kinda pricey. But VERY good. Claimed it was made with real ginger, unlike modern day ginger ales which are 100% "imitation". Definately a slightly different flavor.

Originally posted by KevinthePRF

What I'm curious of is there anyone that is in a restaurant, fast food drive through, etc. Asks for one, gets offered the other, and refuses?

I prefer coke over pepsi but if I hear pepsi is what's on the menu, I take it. Anyone out there gag and say they'd rather have tap water with no ice?

Not quite gagging, but I do not take pepsi. Nothing against the company itself, but I was raised on coke and will die on coke. It just plain tastes better.

PS - the majority of the restaurants (fast food and larger chains) that serve Pepsi are owned by Pepsi. For instance, Pizza Hut is a Pepsi company. So is Taco Bell.

Originally posted by Boy2Der

I was under the impression that Pepsi made Coke isn't that why on the bottom of a coke can it says made by Pepsi but lately they don't put it there any more maybe because we caught on its a conspiracy.

:paranoid:

I do not mean to be disrespectful, but where are you from? Certainly not Earth! Just kidding.

Coca~Cola was invented first, actually as a stomach treatment.

Pepsi will never be more than what it is - a second rate second comer.

Originally posted by Jake

Pepsi. It has a better flavor than Coke, although I'm drinking Coke right now because its the only good drink in my fridge. I guess when it comes down to it, I'll drink both, as long as Im thirsty.

Get off the fence and make a choice!

;)

Archived