Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

:cheers:

Heal that foot, and get ready to play some ball!! :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words.

Hey Bayou.. Thanks for making the little bro earn his meal ;)

#11 please tell the rest of the numbers... we are behind them all... good luck next season.. and enjoy the Gibbs.

I assume everyone on the board feels like I do... envious as hell, to play pro football, starting QB for the Skins, and Joe Gibbs. :high5:

Okay Bayou, you can stay another 3 months :silly:

:cheers:

Heal that foot, and get ready to play some ball!! :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words.

Hey Bayou.. Thanks for making the little bro earn his meal ;)

#11 please tell the rest of the numbers... we are behind them all... good luck next season.. and enjoy the Gibbs.

I assume everyone on the board feels like I do... envious as hell, to play pro football, starting QB for the Skins, and Joe Gibbs. :high5:

Okay Bayou, you can stay another 3 months :silly:

Hey Bayougator and Patrick!

Patrick - hope your recovery is going smoothly!! I can't tell you about the excitement for next year - waiting until next year??? Are you kidding me? Nine months... I live up here in Eagle land and many - many skins fans are going crazy...it is amazing going from depression level to elation level in such a short period. Haven't stopped smiling since the morning of the 7th...

My birthday is next week and boy what a great present!!!!!

Best of luck in this new awsome era about to begin!!! Don't forget to live in the moment and ENJOY IT!!!

Best Wishes to you and your family,

Sincerely,

Susan Hunter

...aka Skinslover

:wave:

Hey Bayougator and Patrick!

Patrick - hope your recovery is going smoothly!! I can't tell you about the excitement for next year - waiting until next year??? Are you kidding me? Nine months... I live up here in Eagle land and many - many skins fans are going crazy...it is amazing going from depression level to elation level in such a short period. Haven't stopped smiling since the morning of the 7th...

My birthday is next week and boy what a great present!!!!!

Best of luck in this new awsome era about to begin!!! Don't forget to live in the moment and ENJOY IT!!!

Best Wishes to you and your family,

Sincerely,

Susan Hunter

...aka Skinslover

:wave:

Tom [GF],

The Giants will be a tough game next year. He ck, every team will be tough in this conf.

But can your team say that they have a hall of fame coach on their sidelines! Not future but in there now!!! How exciting is this???

B told me this was fun but I didn't think it was like this. i don't get to many chances to talk smack. ;)

Tom [GF],

The Giants will be a tough game next year. He ck, every team will be tough in this conf.

But can your team say that they have a hall of fame coach on their sidelines! Not future but in there now!!! How exciting is this???

B told me this was fun but I didn't think it was like this. i don't get to many chances to talk smack. ;)

Archived