Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Yeah, does Patrick play Madden and pad his stats controlling himself on the game?

I can just see him throwing for 600 yards in a game and 6,000 in a season---"LEAGUE MVP, BABY!"

One time I got a perfect QB rating with you, Pat, let's see if you can match that in a real game ;)

Yeah, does Patrick play Madden and pad his stats controlling himself on the game?

I can just see him throwing for 600 yards in a game and 6,000 in a season---"LEAGUE MVP, BABY!"

One time I got a perfect QB rating with you, Pat, let's see if you can match that in a real game ;)

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Just sing one verse of Hail to the Redskins Tom... you know you have to be a fan to be on a Skins board at 1:23 AM on a Friday night... You can confide in me I won't tell anyone.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Just sing one verse of Hail to the Redskins Tom... you know you have to be a fan to be on a Skins board at 1:23 AM on a Friday night... You can confide in me I won't tell anyone.

#11, thank you so much for giving us some of your time. We were pretty high already, you just boosted us up a few thousand feet.:cheers:

We are drooling for next season to start and know you and the rest of the are also.

We are very proud to have you as the QB of the Washington Redskins.

The best thing, IMHO is that you have a great first name:D

I am a Patrick too, but I make a lousy Qb:(

Man what a night:applause:

#11, thank you so much for giving us some of your time. We were pretty high already, you just boosted us up a few thousand feet.:cheers:

We are drooling for next season to start and know you and the rest of the are also.

We are very proud to have you as the QB of the Washington Redskins.

The best thing, IMHO is that you have a great first name:D

I am a Patrick too, but I make a lousy Qb:(

Man what a night:applause:

Thanks "BD" and "#11" :laugh: This is definitely a highlight for all of us. God knows every offseason we start up our "What was your experience with Redskins players" thread.

You've just given a lot of fans the opportunity to have their own.

And to the rest of the community... hats off. You've shown the class and integrity to maintain an unmoderated chat. I can't say enough about that. It's truly a pleasure to part of you.

Thanks "BD" and "#11" :laugh: This is definitely a highlight for all of us. God knows every offseason we start up our "What was your experience with Redskins players" thread.

You've just given a lot of fans the opportunity to have their own.

And to the rest of the community... hats off. You've shown the class and integrity to maintain an unmoderated chat. I can't say enough about that. It's truly a pleasure to part of you.

Archived