Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

4 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

I have grand designs for a table or something to put in the OP when the time comes. Grand designs, I tell you… you’ll see, you’ll all see!

Your grand design will be forgotten in less than 1 second when the draft starts 😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Actually it is debatable considering he was just traded for a 6th in 2025 and isn't going to start. His value is a 7th rounder, basically nothing.

That was supposed to be an olive branch, lol.

I love this guy's prediction for our pick at 2.

How is this description of why we should take daniels at 2 logical in any way shape or form?

Expert: Tom Fornelli, CBS Sports

Selection:LSU QB Jayden Daniels (March 11)

Analysis: I've often seen Jayden Daniels compared to Lamar Jackson, but I see him more as a skinnier Justin Fields. He's too quick to leave the pocket sometimes and is more comfortable working to the edge than the middle of the field. Also, did you know that Daniels is only 20 months younger than Fields?

Roughly translated he says, he's a scrawny version of a guy who just got traded for a 6th round pick he doesn't do this well and he doesn't do that well and oh by the way he's also very old for a rookie.

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Thumb down 2

8 minutes ago, redskinss said:

That was supposed to be an olive branch, lol.

How is this description of why we should take daniels at 2 logical in any way shape or form?

Analysis: I've often seen Jayden Daniels compared to Lamar Jackson, but I see him more as a skinnier Justin Fields. He's too quick to leave the pocket sometimes and is more comfortable working to the edge than the middle of the field. Also, did you know that Daniels is only 20 months younger than Fields?

Roughly translated he says, he's a scrawny version of a guy who just got traded for a 6th round pick he doesn't do this well and he doesn't do that well and oh by the way he's also very old for a rookie.

If you posted that on the QB thread.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If you posted that on the QB thread.

giphy.gif

I actually just realized I was in the wrong thread.

It's so easy to get turned around in these two threads especially this time of year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I actually just realized I was in the wrong thread.

It's so easy to get turned around in these two threads especially this time of year.

I didn't mention it for that reason.

They are more that push Maye than Daniels on that thread.  But....

Nothing elicits a response more than a media hit on Daniels.     

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Seems to me only one person has intense defenders and it's certainly not Daniels 😬

Disagree.  But you help make my point. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I didn't mention it for that reason.

They are more that push Maye than Daniels on that thread.  But....

Disagree.  But you help make my point. 

Of course you'd disagree, you're part of the underhanded attacks :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

And two ironies were that he was suggesting we should draft him so it wasn't even really a hit, it was just a very odd opinion. 

And the second irony is it got a supporter of daniels to quickly respond and claim that the very thing he was doing doesn't happpen.

• Like 1

Just now, redskinss said:

And two ironies were that he was suggesting we should draft him so it wasn't even really a hit, it was just a very odd opinion. 

And the second irony is it got a supporter of daniels to quickly respond and claim that the very thing he was doing doesn't happpen.

Wrong, I simply wouldn't be attacking the kid because he's thin which I think NFL level programs can iron out. I'm also very open to Maye if Peters/Quinn think he's the best option for our team.

It's simply tiresome seeing our message board draft experts tear these kids apart. 

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Of course you'd disagree, you're part of the underhanded attacks :)

lol, very underhanded. 😎

I wasn't thinking of you specifically when it comes to the responses.  There are two who responded to just about everything their especially if its from the media.

But as for underhanded.  i am one of the rare people on that thread who actually like Daniels.  Like Maye.  Like Caleb.    I've posted plenty of positive stuff on all three.  Not suck it up and tolerate it if they took one of them but actually dig it a lot.

I am not rooting for the division rival to get one of these QBs as some others have said on that thread.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not sure of the source

I call 💩, SIP.   have this twitter account on my block list as I did they tweeter that said we were interested in Newsome and that news was hogwash.  No pun itended to the Legendary "HOGS".  :)  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I call 💩, SIP.   have this twitter account on my block list as I did they tweeter that said we were interested in Newsome and that news was hogwash.  No pun itended to the Legendary "HOGS".  :)  

Same guy an hour earlier, I guess today is Quez day for him lol:

Edited by Dah-Dee
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

It's simply tiresome seeing our message board draft experts tear these kids apart. 

That's what you do with draft prospects, yes I get they're human and you should treat them as such but having their speed, athleticism, strength, height, WEIGHT, hand size, jumping ability, cutting ability, prersonality, work ethic etc, etc, etc is what this whole process is all about.

12 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Same guy an hour earlier lol:

Every hour he posts essentially the same thing except he changes the two teams that are supposedly interested in the player.

In 16 hours he goes through the entire league.

Then when some team eventually signs the player he immediately reposts whichever of his 16 tweets happens to have the correct team under the headline:

ML FOOTBALL GETS IT RIGHT AGAIN!

Once again we were the first to report this was going to happen "x" days ago.

ML football-- your first and only stop if you're  looking for accurate and trustworthy breaking football news.

Hell of a scam. lol

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, redskinss said:

That's what you do with draft prospects, yes I get they're human and you should treat them as such but having their speed, athleticism, strength, height, WEIGHT, hand size, jumping ability, cutting ability, prersonality, work ethic etc, etc, etc is what this whole process is all about.

Sure it's what it's all about but we know next to nothing about them. Have any of us consulted with the team nutritionist and been given detailed reports on what they feel can be done to improve the outlook of a prospective players weight program could be?

Are we given briefs on their work ethic? no so people need to freaking relax and let the professionals currently employed in the league do their bloody job. 

5 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

I have grand designs for a table or something to put in the OP when the time comes. Grand designs, I tell you… you’ll see, you’ll all see!

That table won't last long if we don't like the FA or draft pick.

ForPOJQ.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Sure it's what it's all about but we know next to nothing about them. Have any of us consulted with the team nutritionist and been given detailed reports on what they feel can be done to improve the outlook of a prospective players weight program could be?

Are we given briefs on their work ethic? no so people need to freaking relax and let the professionals currently employed in the league do their bloody job. 

Fair enough.

Wanna talk about flowers or puppies or something?

What did you do today?

I played basketball this morning, just had some chicken wings and now I'm watching a Netflix series on the cold war.

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Fair enough.

What did you do today?

I played basketball this morning, just had some chicken wings and now I'm watching a Netflix series on the cold war.

Let's talk about if Sam Howell had a steak for dinner or not. Sound good?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, redskinss said:

He doesn’t know that Dan sold the team.

9 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Fair enough.

What did you do today?

"...had some chicken wings..."

Drool...

Do you prefer drumettes, flats, or do you like 'em both equally.

I'm an all flats kinda guy from way back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"...had some chicken wings..."

Drool...

Do you prefer drumettes, flats, or do you like 'em both equally.

I'm an all flats kinda guy from way back.

I like drumettes, wing dings are my favorite.

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, redskinss said:

I like drumettes, wing dings are my favorite.

Between the two of us we could polish off 40 evenly assorted wing dings without any arguments or the mandatory knifeplay over who gets the last one. lol

• Haha 1