Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AJ* said:

You don't cut away from a Tyreek Hill backflip. Horrible work by the cameramen

They just showed the FULL clip of the backflip. Hopefully you saw it. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, zCommander said:

They just showed the FULL clip of the backflip. Hopefully you saw it. 

I was able to rewind and see it. Thanks for the heads up!!

• Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, AJ* said:

I was able to rewind and see it. Thanks for the heads up!!

I updated my post above with the clip I found on twitter. Someone took that with their phone. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I've been saying it for weeks, I'll say it again here. The Dolphins are soft. Allen has been tripping over himself to gift them the ball and have they're still trailing by a TD.

So many weapons but yeah, they're one of those teams I can't buy into as a true contender. And that's the second huge drop Tyreek has had in consecutive weeks. Dropped a sure TD last week.

11 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Pretty sure all of my Steeler fan acquaintances are going to be ticked off if they have to get a Pea**** subscription to watch a playoff game :ols: 

Sucks

CURSE YOU PEA****!!!

Miami goes to KC. Put them away Dolphins.

Oh well, looks like Streameast Saturday night.

Edited by BleedBNG
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Sucks

CURSE YOU PEA****!!!

Steeler fans are celebrating all over social media right now because they avoided the Subscription Bowl 😂

• Thumb up 1

On 1/7/2024 at 11:32 PM, AJ* said:

Steeler fans are celebrating all over social media right now because they avoided the Subscription Bowl 😂

Stupid

I think KC and Miami areas get a pass on the Subscription Bowl. Not sure if the rule effects playoff games.

Edit: Found out those cities will not get a pass. Chiefs DE Charles Omenihu is offering 90 Pea**** subscriptions to Chief fans. Pea**** is paying the NFL $110M for exclusive coverage of the game.

Edited by BleedBNG

1. Tried to watch football is New England over the Xmas holiday, my family didn't have Pea**** and no one was going to buy it for one game. Also, we all tried to sign in and it didn't work. Not sure if we have Pea**** at my house, but I'll probably stream illegally just so they don't get the satisfaction of making me use a bull**** app.

2. Bills got 2 TDs off of fluke plays, not going to take the win away from them, but Miami is soft. Play like that from either team will make for a short appearance in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

2. Bills got 2 TDs off of fluke plays, not going to take the win away from them, but Miami is soft. Play like that from either team will make for a short appearance in the playoffs.

Worse than that, the Bills went into the redzone something like 3 times in the first half either turned the ball over or let the clock run out to halftime. The Bills were embarrassing on offense, and the Dolphins were powerless to do anything about it. My expectations for the Dolphins are unchanged, but the Bills are dropping fast.

8 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Worse than that, the Bills went into the redzone something like 3 times in the first half either turned the ball over or let the clock run out to halftime. The Bills were embarrassing on offense, and the Dolphins were powerless to do anything about it. My expectations for the Dolphins are unchanged, but the Bills are dropping fast.

I called the Bills dropping off at the beginning of the season...now I thought they would be a little worse, but miss the playoffs. I was wrong, but I feel they will be a fast exit, even against the Steelers.

On 1/8/2024 at 9:21 AM, zCommander said:

Found this on my FB feed and I like it.

FB_IMG_1704722989957.thumb.jpg.074f2d4a0d7bd09ec9ee29b20f81c3d4.jpg

Just don't give me the Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles, and if possible the Ravens showing up in the SB and I'll be happy.

BTW that chart is screwed up on WC. Jax and Seattle are out. Browns @ Texans, Steelers @ Bills, and Packers @ Cowboys.

Edited by BleedBNG
  • Like 1

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread 2023: WILD CARD
1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

Ravens over 49ers again. 

That’s my prediction.

Baltimore has more of a chance of not going than San Francisco.

Buffalo or Cleveland could knock them out.

I don’t really see anyone knocking out San Fran.  Maybe Rams, if they got lucky?  Could Dallas finally get over San Fran?