Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Oh man. Kyle Rudolf just had a wide open guy deep on 3rd and 4.  They called a play which attacked down field on 3rd and short, got exactly what they wanted, a guy SCREAMING open for a TD, and he over threw him by 7 yards.  

Great protection too.  All he had to do was hit the throw.  

Yikes. 

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

6 hours ago, Rex Tomb said:

Remember when people were pounding the table that we bring him in as a free agent?  We dodged a major bullet there.

I wanted Carr in 2022 when there was a chance the raiders would move on from him, partially because I was on ABH mode (anyone but Hallock). 

And I liked Carr as an option better than any of the options: Trubisky, Mariotta, Wentz, etc etc etc.  

In hindsight it might appear as though Trubisky is as bad as Hallock.  Though he MIGHT be able to get a starting role in the XFL where Hallock’s ceiling is backup.  

Though the falcons have gone to Hallock to save their season.  Let’s see how that goes.  I’m guessing not well but who knows.  He’s won games before on the “run the ball and play defense” game plan. 

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

These 4th and 1 or less shotgun pass plays just drive me crazy. 

The entire league uses them a whole lot.  It’s a trend.  

I’ve seen Kyle, Ben Johnson, Wonder-kid down in Miami, the Chiefs, literally everybody does it now.  

The only team which would never do it is Philly because they have the Tush Push.