Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I was at my friends bar fixing his CC swiper on his POS and saw the kick that the Fins made and won and so I turned around to walk to the kitchen and saw this Cowboys fan coming out of the bathroom and frantically looking at the TV trying to figure out what had happened and what he had missed. I was laughing my ass off in my head. This was even better than us losing to the Jets with a game winning kick :rofl89:

• Haha 2

Just now, BleedBNG said:

OK,  so if the Pats SOS is 7.6 and ours is 6.6, do we move up to #3 if the Pats hold out?

Before SOS, I think us beating the Patriots would prevent it. But I don't know whether their record in their own conference would make a difference before that.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Before SOS, I think us beating the Patriots would prevent it. But I don't know whether their record in their own conference would make a difference before that.

SOS is the first tiebreaker. I don't know wha numbers he was using, though. According to talkathon, we are very slightly ahead, but they gain a game in it if they win. 

Strength of Schedule is the first tiebreak in draft order, regardless of any head to head results, or conference records, etc.

The issue we have is the Patriots get to add the Jets into their SOS, while we're going to add SF and Dallas, which is going to kill us.

We'll need NE to beat the Jets.  Also, it would have been nice if Arizona could have beaten the Bears today.

Edited by Forehead
  • Thanks 2