Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Well, the Colts ran the ball 13 straight plays on their last possession...with that INT, I think this game is over. 

And the Steelers have Mason Rudolph warming up.  :ols:

Yup and Rudolph showed up going 2 of 3 for 3 yards...big finish to a team needing to push the ball down the field quick down 2 scores :ols:

• Haha 2

What is Payton yell g at Russ about?

Was it that Russ threw a perfect pass that the guy was called short on and Payton wasn't smart enough to challenge?

Or was it the handoff from russ that the runner was called short on and Payton wasn't smart enough to challenge?

Or it Russ' fault that the OLineman was called offsides.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

What is Payton yell g at Russ about?

Was it that Russ threw a perfect pass that the guy was called short on and Payton wasn't smart enough to challenge?

Or was it the handoff from russ that the runner was called short on and Payton wasn't smart enough to challenge?

Or it Russ' fault that the OLineman was called offsides.

No, it's an ongoing argument they have about who is the bigger douche 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sunday thoughts:

1. Tennessee is wearing their Houston Oiler throwbacks against the Houston Texans and I’m here for it.

2. Zach Wilson throws seriously side arm and I’m not sure why anybody would draft a QB who throws that sidearm would get drafted that high.  

3. The jets OL just totally blew a protection and Wilson coughed up the ball.

4. Miami ran the ball 4 times out of gun from the 2 yard line.  EB would be totally crushed for that.  They did score on the last run.  The first 2 were stuffed. McDaniels has earned the benefit of the doubt for sure.

And … chiefs just lined up Mahomes as fullback and had a RB throw a shovel pass for a TD.  

That’s why I love Reid.  Unapologetically creative.  

27 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Sunday thoughts:

1. Tennessee is wearing their Houston Oiler throwbacks against the Houston Texans and I’m here for it.

2. Zach Wilson throws seriously side arm and I’m not sure why anybody would draft a QB who throws that sidearm would get drafted that high.  

3. The jets OL just totally blew a protection and Wilson coughed up the ball.

4. Miami ran the ball 4 times out of gun from the 2 yard line.  EB would be totally crushed for that.  They did score on the last run.  The first 2 were stuffed. McDaniels has earned the benefit of the doubt for sure.

And … chiefs just lined up Mahomes as fullback and had a RB throw a shovel pass for a TD.  

That’s why I love Reid.  Unapologetically creative.  

Must be a blast seeing a game there, I haven't ever been there during football season. 

EDIT-I thought the game was at Tenn.

Are they wearing those uni's to make a point or rub in that they were the originals biatches!

Z Wilson sucks balls...I know, he had no chance on that play that he fumbled but he smells and the Dolphins should walk over them even with their injuries and the Jets great D

15 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Looks familiar. 

There's no one in the stadium?

If that's true, what a freaking ****show

And no scoring at the half 🤣

Edited by DWinzit