Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Bengals/Jags looked like it was going to be a stinker, so I skipped it...missed a good one, I see. Now we have...the ****ing Patriots again!? This team is back on my tv again? Who decided that they needed all these primetime/nationally televised games? They're like that kid who won't get off the escalator...get off the escalator!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, zCommander said:

No. Their punt got blocked and gave the Steelers a very short field. 

If the Steelers had an NFL QB, they win.  They had multiple opportunities with the INT and the blocked punt and a couple shots at the end to tie the game ans Trubisky was god awful.  

I mean, he is the backup.  And as with most backups, there is a reason they are backups and they shouldn’t be playing.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If the Steelers had an NFL QB, they win.  They had multiple opportunities with the INT and the blocked punt and a couple shots at the end to tie the game ans Trubisky was god awful.  

I mean, he is the backup.  And as with most backups, there is a reason they are backups and they shouldn’t be playing.  

Oh, I already know Turbs sucks. But remember how you wanted him over TH... :P 

11 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Consecutive home losses against 2-win teams (although AZ is not a 2-win team if Murray is in there all season) is not a good look in the Steel City.

Are we getting Tomlin? 😀

In fairness to Tomlin, the fact he has Trubisky playing QB basically makes the Steelers the equivalent of a 2 win team.  

11 hours ago, zCommander said:

Oh, I already know Turbs sucks. But remember how you wanted him over TH... :P 

I didn't want Trubisky.

However, he's still better than Hallock.  

Which says how absolutely horrifically bad Hallock is vs. anything about Trubisky.  

Hallock lasted 1.5 games with the Falcons before they went back to Ridder.  Who's basically Trubisky.  

THAT'S how bad Hallock is.  

• Thumb up 1