Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 13 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

The intense night before the game! I know I shouldn't be worried and even though I have confidence but it has to be a MUST win game tomorrow even if you think we will split with the giants. You win tomorrow you don't have to worry too much about them for another two weeks. They play the eagles after us, I belive, so would love a giant slide - see what I did there. :P

Red wine and some netflix should help. But it is going to be hard. What's your gameplan for tonight?

Here is to winning in December :cheers:

2020598741_GiantsSuck.gif.b0c2f83e76e6bcf693a73e942cfe9ca7.gif 2020598741_GiantsSuck.gif.b0c2f83e76e6bcf693a73e942cfe9ca7.gif 2020598741_GiantsSuck.gif.b0c2f83e76e6bcf693a73e942cfe9ca7.gif 2020598741_GiantsSuck.gif.b0c2f83e76e6bcf693a73e942cfe9ca7.gif 2020598741_GiantsSuck.gif.b0c2f83e76e6bcf693a73e942cfe9ca7.gif 2020598741_GiantsSuck.gif.b0c2f83e76e6bcf693a73e942cfe9ca7.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Well, finally finished watching season 9 of The Blacklist. Now I am going to probably spend an hour searching for something else to watch lol

Tomorrows game should be low scoring affair. Don't like the fact that Gibson was limited all week. BRob is gonna have it to run it more and get nice yardage in the process. Maybe another 100+ yards day for him? I hope so. 

I've just woke up and my first thought was "yes, it's giants day".

No alcohol for breakfast and I'll be lifting weights about 1pm, but after that I'm gonna be hitting the cider, almost certainly Scrumpy Jack, I've not been drinking much lately so will only have a few, but I've got eight on hand (and some Captain Morgan rum) just in case things get too intense.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, London Kev said:

No alcohol for breakfast and I'll be lifting weights about 1pm, but after that I'm gonna be hitting the cider, almost certainly Scrumpy Jack, I've not been drinking much lately so will only have a few, but I've got eight on hand (and some Captain Morgan rum) just in case things get too intense.

I will be exercsing the alcohol off in the morning instead lol

I have a small gym in the basement and will do that and then sit down for some late breakfast. Kills some time before the game. :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Well, finally finished watching season 9 of The Blacklist. Now I am going to probably spend an hour searching for something else to watch lol

Watching old Columbo episodes.  Tried to get my son to watch 'em once and he was like "Whats a typewriter?"

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Watching old Columbo episodes.  Tried to get my son to watch 'em once and he was like "Whats a typewriter?"

Oh ****, I totally forgot about Columbo. The episodes were like 120 minutes long too. Back in the days people had lots of time to kill thanks to lack of Internet and smart this and smart that lol

• Thumb up 1

48 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Bro if you're in London you get up ****ing early!

Why can't Netflix have a better sort feature ugh

When I click on binge worthy shows it breaks it down with this is what we think you will like. NO it is not. Better yet they should give you the option for sorting out shows and movies based on what year they were released. Now that would be too smart for them lol

56 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Why can't Netflix have a better sort feature ugh

When I click on binge worthy shows it breaks it down with this is what we think you will like. NO it is not. Better yet they should give you the option for sorting out shows and movies based on what year they were released. Now that would be too smart for them lol

Netflix with an actual Filter system? That'd be heavenly. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, zCommander said:

YUp. 6 and a change to go. 🙂

Screenshot_20221204-065031.thumb.png.09c375a1642dc038c102934ab2512618.png

My wife woke me up while going to the bathroom and then I went and now I can't sleep again 😂

I was able to go back to sleep, but not for long. About 1:47 until kickoff.

• Thumb up 1