Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

The Eagles haven't played anybody and there aren't many good teams anyway. They'd probably lose to the 49ers if they end up playing them in the playoffs. 

I'm not really sure what you mean. By your logic, who is good? They pounded the Vikings who are currently the #2 seed in the NFC. They're 4-2 against the current NFC Wild Cards. Almost all of their wins are blowouts. 

By your standard, nobody is good unless they beat the Chiefs every week. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm not really sure what you mean. By your logic, who is good? They pounded the Vikings who are currently the #2 seed in the NFC. They're 4-2 against the current NFC Wild Cards. Almost all of their wins are blowouts. 

By your standard, nobody is good unless they beat the Chiefs every week. 

IMO, no team in the NFC is really good. The 49ers are clearly the best and they are playing a 3rd string 7th round draft pick at QB. The Vikings have squeaked out 11 of their 12 wins. Impressive, but not exactly good. 

In the end they'll probably have to play SF who they'll likely lose to, but if they don't then they'll have to face the Bills, Chiefs or Bengals. I doubt that those teams require 3+ turnovers to beat them and it only takes one team to knock them out. It'll come down to whether Hurts looks like Mahomes or looks like Lamar Jackson. I'm going with Lamar. 

Also, they are only 3-2 vs the NFC wildcards. They still have to play the Giants. If they were actually an elite team they'd have beaten Heinicke and the running game, which they did not.

Look at improvement this year.

Dolphins- Tua woke up and improved enough that he’s the qb going forward. Dolphins likely in playoffs.

Jets- defense is good. Their drafted qb is a bust but get a qb and they can compete.

Giants- In one year, they likely are a playoff team despite the 2nd half slide. Just need a qb.

Lions- big improvement this year and still has a shot at playoffs

Jags- could win the division. Just a year removed from the Urban Meyer disaster.