Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Csup said:

Let's go Pack!!!

I actually was routinely rooting for Washington opponents earlier this season.  When word leaked Synder was looking at selling the tesm, I was rejuvenated and started rooting for Washington again .

if Synder does sell the tesm I will consider this season a success.

I can respect that Csup! Personally, I still follow the outcomes and wish everyone in the organization well but I will never root for the Washington Commanders as long as they are owned by Daniel Snyder.

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

Too bad Wince got hurt though. They could have finished much worse.

True dat.  Honestly I was not in favor of getting Wentz but never in a million years did I think he would be THIS bad.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I hope it wasn’t serious…did Sam Howell get some playing time?

I didn't watch the very end, but I recall people mentioning he was inactive for the game, thus he wasn't going to replace Wentz after starting the game 2/6 with 2 INTs.

• Like 1

Just now, Csup said:

True dat.  Honestly I was not in favor of getting Wentz but never in a million years did I think he would be THIS bad.   

Well he's never played in this offense. Everybody was counting on Reich not knowing what he was doing, which is kind of laughable considering their history together. But basically, this offense seems to want to have Wentz do things regularly that he sucks at and they didn't even realize it and kept doing it. It's going to be really hard for them to find a QB too since almost every team is using the WCO and that's what the QB's know. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

No, we're still busy wasting draft picks while simultaneously acquiring worthless veterans like Wentz.

Wentz has had games where he flashes talent but his accuracy issues  and tendencies to throw interceptions are hard to support.

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

But basically, this offense seems to want to have Wentz do things regularly that he sucks at and they didn't even realize it and kept doing it.

This franchise has always tried to fit square pegs in round holes…which is absolutely insane to me. 

The LA Rams have really fallen off…

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

That was a Purdy bad pass.  Getting outplayed by Stidham now. 

56 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Stidham looking good for the Raiders.

Makes you wonder, how bad is Sam Howell or are our coaches just inept?

You know the answer. Rivera is so slow making changes he should never be an NFL head coach for just that reason.