Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

No exact numbers

The account of Mr. Musk’s drug use comes from people who witnessed him use ketamine and others with direct knowledge of his use. Details about Mr. Brin’s drug use and the Founders Fund parties come from people familiar with them. Musk, his attorney and a top adviser didn’t respond to requests for comment. A spokeswoman for Brin, the co-founder of Google, didn’t respond to requests for comment.

• Haha 1

There's actually a growing body of evidence via clinical trials that ketamine can be quite effective for treatment resistant depression. Obviously it's not for everyone, and it absolutely needs to be administered by professionals in a controlled setting, but my understanding is that the studies have shown promise so far.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

They gave me ketamine before I retired and they were still trying to figure out the source of the pain.  I don't remember the dose but after a couple days, I threw it away and adopted my no narcotics rule.  Even after just a couple days, I felt like **** stopping it.

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ugh. Next time, don’t throw it away maybe.

Haha.  After my surgeries and all were done and I was on a normal medication plan, I took all my leftover drugs to turn in.  I found online that the police station had a box for that so I took it down there but it wouldn't all fit.  I knocked on a door and a cop came out to help me.  She laughed and asked if it were all mine.  I said yea, the military tends to over prescribe.  I had vicodin from an ear infection.  God knows the street value of it all.