Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Baltimore Orioles: New Owner, New Hope

DCSaints_fan

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

There is no land to give him. There's another football stadium, a hotel, a college, a hospital and homes (including the childhood home of babe Ruth) in the way. 

Peter Angelos' will states that the team should be sold upon his passing so his wife can live comfortably on what they earned. The family hired Goldman Sachs to create a valuation of the team for possible sale last fall. But they also settled Lou Angelos' law suit early this year. No ide what's changed. 

I think it's a cash grab to juice the value of the team to sell in the next few years. 

2 hours ago, SuperBash said:

Playoff Rotation should be:

1. Bradish

2. Grayson

3. Flaherty

4. Gibson if needed

They can do a lot of things with a semi-piggyback as well. Wells has been a reliever and may come back as one. Irvin may also be a first out of the pen guy. The roster does not have high end talent, but we can overwhelm with options! 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SuperBash said:

Playoff Rotation should be:

1. Bradish

2. Grayson

3. Flaherty

4. Gibson if needed

I'd thrown in Means there assuming his rehab goes well.  PItched two clean innings in his first rehab assignment a few days ago.  I'm not sure if they will wait until roster expansion Sept. 1st or if they option/DFA someone

13 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Flaherty got rocked the first inning. Not great control. 

Buncha walks and then a grand slam.. oof.  So he had one good start, one ok start and one terrible start. Guess we'll see. I'm not ready to call it a failure yet as our pitching staff have barely been able to work with him yet. And I wonder if they made some changes and he was just fighting it and couldn't get comfortable and just had a bad result. 

25 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I woulda stopped at first.

Gunna is too good for a cycle. To think he’d reduce himself to a single… lol. 

Bradish is now tied in AL ERA after his 6 shutout today and Cole getting lit up yesterday. Both at 3.03. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Gunna is too good for a cycle. To think he’d reduce himself to a single… lol. 

Bradish is now tied in AL ERA after his 6 shutout today and Cole getting lit up yesterday. Both at 3.03. 

So Braddmish could be a Cy Young candidate ?