Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trucker Protests in Ottawa and Elsewhere

China

The MAGA obsession with pedophilia is mind boggling.

I'm sure pedophilia exists, and it's a horrible crime.  But if you believe these QAnon and MAGA morons it's a rampant, out-of-control plague.  Apparently liberal pedos are around every corner ready to grab your kids.

Take it down a notch, you ignorant fools. We got enough to worry about with all them illegal alien terrorists, rapists, and murders invading the country and taking our jurbs.

• Like 1

This very disillusioned participant with the Trucker’s Convoy said she just realized that the people who organized it don’t really care about America and are just grifting con artists. Go figure.

Just wait until she learns what Trumps really been up to. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

21 hours ago, Dan T. said:

The MAGA obsession with pedophilia is mind boggling.

I'm sure pedophilia exists, and it's a horrible crime.  But if you believe these QAnon and MAGA morons it's a rampant, out-of-control plague.  Apparently liberal pedos are around every corner ready to grab your kids.

Take it down a notch, you ignorant fools. We got enough to worry about with all them illegal alien terrorists, rapists, and murders invading the country and taking our jurbs.

"Pedophile"..."groomer"..."sexualizing children"..."mutilating children's genitals"....etc, etc. It's like they've invested their time, emotions, and identity in all of it being carved-in-stone truth.

That's why they will refuse to listen to logic and facts...creepily enough, the want it to be true. They need it to be true. For most normal folks, if they thought pedophilia and genital mutilation was running rampant, if someone gave them facts explaining how it's not true they would feel relief. "Oh, good...that makes me feel better" or words to that extent. Nobody sane gets angry when presented with facts that prove their worst thoughts aren't actually occurring. But these people get angry, then start accusing the person presenting the facts as being pedophiles and groomers. It's like they need to see it everywhere they look, it's imperative that all these horrible things are actually happening to children...they can't handle finding out it's not.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 2/2/2024 at 9:36 AM, Cooked Crack said:

I honestly believe that woman's motorized cart is stuck on that hill and she's actually been asking everyone to send help for her. 

4 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

"Pedophile"..."groomer"..."sexualizing children"..."mutilating children's genitals"....etc, etc. It's like they've invested their time, emotions, and identity in all of it being carved-in-stone truth.

That's why they will refuse to listen to logic and facts...creepily enough, the want it to be true. They need it to be true. For most normal folks, if they thought pedophilia and genital mutilation was running rampant, if someone gave them facts explaining how it's not true they would feel relief. "Oh, good...that makes me feel better" or words to that extent. Nobody sane gets angry when presented with facts that prove their worst thoughts aren't actually occurring. But these people get angry, then start accusing the person presenting the facts as being pedophiles and groomers. It's like they need to see it everywhere they look, it's imperative that all these horrible things are actually happening to children...they can't handle finding out it's not.

You're giving them too much credit. They target pedos the same reason inmates in a prison do, because no one cares what you do to a pedophile, they're not considered people. They target them because they feel they can do whatever horrible, malicious thing to a pedo and not only NOT be a bad person...but be called a hero. In the MAGA mind, they'd rather pretend to be good people than actually put forth the effort to be decent human beings.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

They target them because they feel they can do whatever horrible, malicious thing to a pedo and not only NOT be a bad person...but be called a hero. In the MAGA mind, they'd rather pretend to be good people than actually put forth the effort to be decent human beings.

The white knight syndrome seems quite prominent amongst the MAGA. The need to save the soul of the country from those they deem undesirables, vermin, and whatnot. I mean damn they share mass extermination memes about such folk. 😬

4 hours ago, Simmsy said:

You're giving them too much credit. They target pedos the same reason inmates in a prison do, because no one cares what you do to a pedophile, they're not considered people. They target them because they feel they can do whatever horrible, malicious thing to a pedo and not only NOT be a bad person...but be called a hero. In the MAGA mind, they'd rather pretend to be good people than actually put forth the effort to be decent human beings.

But they DON'T target pedophiles...they label anything or anyone as "pedophiles" or "groomers" that they don't like: teachers, drag queen story hour, transgendered people and the folks who support them, rainbows...

If they actually targeted pedophiles, they would be protesting outside of hundreds of Catholic churches and GOP political offices throughout the year.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

But they DON'T target pedophiles...they label anything or anyone as "pedophiles" or "groomers" that they don't like: teachers, drag queen story hour, transgendered people and the folks who support them, rainbows...

If they actually targeted pedophiles, they would be protesting outside of hundreds of Catholic churches and GOP political offices throughout the year.

They label them pedos so they can go after them. Should Mr. Pelosi take a hammer to the head? Of course not...unless he's a pedophile. Should anyone attack Hillary? No human would...unless she's a pedophile.

Like I said, beating up, castrating or murdering a pedo is easy, actually helping children of abuse, making sure they have all the help and resources they need to overcome trauma? That **** is boring and not fun, they don't care about children. They use that so they can do whatever they want, same as always.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

They label them pedos so they can go after them. Should Mr. Pelosi take a hammer to the head? Of course not...unless he's a pedophile. Should anyone attack Hillary? No human would...unless she's a pedophile.

Like I said, beating up, castrating or murdering a pedo is easy, actually helping children of abuse, making sure they have all the help and resources they need to overcome trauma? That **** is boring and not fun, they don't care about children. They use that so they can do whatever they want, same as always.

Well, that's what I just said lol...you said they go after pedophiles, I said they only label people pedophiles. I'm taking it that your first post was meant to be interpreted more like your last post? If so, yeah, we agree 1,000% lol...

26 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Well, that's what I just said lol...you said they go after pedophiles, I said they only label people pedophiles. I'm taking it that your first post was meant to be interpreted more like your last post? If so, yeah, we agree 1,000% lol...

Yeah!? Well I agree 1,001%!

I'm not going anywhere with this...

• Haha 3

Convoy of Trump supporters demands control of the US border with Mexico

This past Saturday, a ranch in a tiny Texas border town became the temporary capital of Trumpism. Hundreds of white men and women, carrying U.S. and Texas flags, as well as posters against gay rights and the Black Lives Matter movement, chanted slogans about “taking back America” or “taking back the border,” all in support of former President Donald Trump. They gathered at the Cornerstone Children’s Ranch, in Quemado. It was the last stop of a convoy that traveled halfway across the United States over the course of a week to reach this area bordering Mexico.

The purpose of this caravan, which describes itself as “God’s Army,” has been to show support for Republican Governor Greg Abbott, who has deployed the National Guard to try to wrest immigration control away from federal authorities. Despite fears of possible incidents, the assembly — surrounded by police surveillance — took place peacefully. But extremism experts warn that the dispute is giving rise to conspiracy theories, white supremacy and the same rhetoric that inspired the violence on Capitol Hill on January 6, 2021.

“We’re here to demand that our country be returned to us,” says Sandy, a 71-year-old retired teacher, originally from New York. She now lives in Florida. A former Obama voter, she’s now a passionate supporter of Trump and claims she has traveled from her home specifically to support his agenda. “It’s not enough to talk: we must also act. And here we are. These border states are being overwhelmed by all the illegals coming. And they do it because they know that the current government is going to give them all kinds of [support]. But soon, this country is going to be great again,” she vows, referring to the November elections.

Just a few miles beyond the ranch where the assembly is held, the atmosphere is much more volatile. Eagle Pass — a city with a population of 28,000 people — has become the epicenter of a confrontation between Governor Abbott and the U.S. federal government over control of the border. Things have heated up in the past few weeks.

This past Saturday, the fear that extremists — attracted by the concentration in Quemado — would approach Shelby Park and cause disturbances led the local police to block access. A veteran who identifies himself as Max expressed his frustration to EL PAÍS about not being able to enter. “They’re violating my civil rights! Shame on them for protecting illegals instead of patriots!”

“From the organizers of the caravan on down, the same dangerous elements who participated in the January 6 insurrection [took part in the border protests],” Burghart affirms. “[There were] members of militias, election deniers, QAnon [and Covid] conspiracy theorists and other extreme right-wingers.”

Groups such as the Proud Boys — who played an important role in the January 6 riots — have been very forceful in their support for Abbott and his positions. They haven’t hesitated to use violent language. A member of that militia in South Texas urged his followers on Telegram to “grab their weapons.” Supporters of the neo-Nazi group Aryan Freedom Network called for “resistance” from white males.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

MAGA "convoy" finally reaches Southern border and are SHOCKED to find... nothing

I haven’t seen this story here on Daily Kos yet so I thought I’d drop a little tidbit of information that came through my inbox via Jeff Tiedrich’s Substack.

Turns out the border “crisis” that’s been hyped up by Fox News and the Republican Party is nothing like what was advertised. Who coulda thunk it? 

After riling up the MAGAs, a bunch of them got together and thought it would be a fabulous idea to recreate the trucker convoy that got stuck in DC traffic (LO-****ing-L) and going home with their tails tucked between their legs. So they got 700,000 trucks 19 cars and a bus together and headed down to the Rio Grande to do… what exactly? Nobody is exactly sure what their intentions were but you can bet there were all kinds of violent and apocalyptic fantasies floating around MAGAville. 

httpssubstack-post-media.s3.amaz.jpg?170

But lo and behold! After finally gathering a few more MAGA Hateriots together they finally got their trucker convoy (with zero actual semi-trucks, btw) down to the border to find out…

THEY’VE BEEN LIED TO! 

Click on the link for the full article