Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 15 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

No game tomorrow and stress free Sunday... but **** the Eagles anyway! :eagles_suck::eagles_suck::eagles_suck:

Need to win on Tuesday. Getting some of our key players back and it is looking like we should be able to win. Hopefully Taylor will be up and running by then as well. 

I am just chillin' right now with some wine and watching this boring Pats vs. Colts game. Past are a hot mess in this game. 

Hail! :cheers:

• Like 1

Went Kayaking with the fam for the first time today.  Really really fun, great to get out in nature. Kicking back tomorrow w/ an uphill battle in my fantasy playoffs already, not gonna sweat it. Hoping all our playoff chasing combatants lose tomorrow…

Also patiently awaiting the news we’ll have a real QB for Tues, would be nice, although the cards are still stacked against us.  I want to see how we respond after Dallas.  I’m looking for ALLOUT no matter who lines up out there on Tues. 

• Like 1

This year has been really rough for me, I won't go into detail here but its been tough. I feel like the pendulum of life is finally swinging back in my favour though and things are looking up.

Man it would be nice to start this new era of my life with a Washington playoff win, something I've never seen before... and the path to that starts tonight.

I'm not watching this one live tonight, I'm going to watch with someone special on gamepass on Xmas eve instead. That in itself is something I am very thankful for given the way this year has panned out for me!! Didn't think this would be the way the year was ending.

Here's hoping Garrett Gilbert and the next man up brigade can kick the Eagles in the teeth and give us all some Christmas cheer.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, UKskins said:

This year has been really rough for me, I won't go into detail here but its been tough. I feel like the pendulum of life is finally swinging back in my favour though and things are looking up.

Whatever you have been dealing with...I hope things continue to look up for you.  I also hope you get to see a playoff win.  👍

• Like 1