Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball 21-22

PleaseBlitz

44 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

St. Peter's is rebounding extremely well.  Even though shots aren't going in, they're denying UNC extra possessions.  I hope it works out. 

St Peters can go **** themselves, UNC turned those ****es back into pumpkins.  And when we send Duke packing next weekend, it will be all so sweet.

I may or may not be drunk :pint:

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 7

37 minutes ago, TheGoodBits said:

Absolutely fitting that Coach K’s storybook ending will include beating UNC for a trip to the championship game. 

Duke probably will win.  UNC is literally 5 deep, their starters, only subbed in one other player in this game.  But when on, they are a great team.  A lot of my anger this season is the disrespect they got all season long by not being ranked in the top 25 for almost the entire season, despite having more wins than most teams that were ranked at all.  

I know at the end of the day that making the tourny only matters, but everyone seemed to write them off, for whatever reason.  Now we in the Final Four.  So all the doubters and haters can **** off.

20 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Duke probably will win.  UNC is literally 5 deep, their starters, only subbed in one other player in this game.  But when on, they are a great team.  A lot of my anger this season is the disrespect they got all season long by not being ranked in the top 25 for almost the entire season, despite having more wins than most teams that were ranked at all.  

I know at the end of the day that making the tourny only matters, but everyone seemed to write them off, for whatever reason.  Now we in the Final Four.  So all the doubters and haters can **** off.

I'm glad we're really friends...otherwise, this would get awkward. 

6 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

UNC back to the Final Four. Duke has a much more talented roster, but that’s why you play the game. 

I don't know.  I'm actually scared of the bearded one...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

At least he can sign with his number.  UNC's not known for academics. 

(Get used to it, y'all...Taze & I will go at it for another week.) 

If it means anything, I gotta honor a bar bet from 2019 season at my beach trip this year.  So back in 2019 my best friend won our Duke/UNC bet.  I gotta wear a Duke hat for 3-4 days of the trip, pick up the bar tab for one day and yell "UNC Sucks!" after every round.  

He had to do it two years back to back lol

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

If it means anything, I gotta honor a bar bet from 2019 season at my beach trip this year.  So back in 2019 my best friend won our Duke/UNC bet.  I gotta wear a Duke hat for 3-4 days of the trip, pick up the bar tab for one day and yell "UNC Sucks!" after every round.  

He had to do it two years back to back lol

Avatar bet?  (I won't change my sig)

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

ACC as a whole was very underrated this year and all the teams saw their rankings impacted because of that. In the end the conference got 3 teams in the elite 8 and 2 in the final four. 

1 hour ago, TheGoodBits said:

ACC as a whole was very underrated this year

Although it’s common practice, I don’t think it’s wise to rewrite an entire season of data because of the results of a one and done tournament.

The ACC was atrociously awful this season. The worst I remember in my lifetime. UNC has made a solid run, but there blowout losses this year were shockingly awful. 

But the Big Ten is always overrated. The 55-52 score games are cute in February, but you ain’t cutting down a net with that trash come March.