Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgating in Las Vegas for the December 5th game?

jjpomeroy

On 11/21/2021 at 10:44 AM, No Nonsense said:

Plan on going to this game. Been keeping an eye out on tix prices for this and other games. If you’re into saving money, you might want to wait until the day of the game to buy tix. The Cincinnati v Raiders game “get in” price has dropped to $99. That’s down from close to $200. Right now on Ticketmaster, the get in price for the Washington v Raiders game is $158. 

The price is getting cheaper and cheaper.  I am waiting til tommorow morning to score some 200 level ones

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

I just got to the Mirage. A lot of Redskins fan in Vegas. Should be a great weekend. There is some rodeo event going on so it’s a mix of Redskins fans and Rodeo people. I assume they are cowboys fans! 😂 

At the mirage as well.  Up till 4 playing blackjack. Ended the night up.  $15 min bets.  Miss the days when minimums were $5.  Can’t find craps for under $25.  Need Tylenol.  

DBA35198-11AF-4588-87BC-76FCD5A64C94.jpeg

BA66EBF2-D610-40E6-91F7-303F13E4EE76.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Idaho fan said:

At the mirage as well.  Up till 4 playing blackjack. Ended the night up.  $15 min bets.  Miss the days when minimums were $5.  Can’t find craps for under $25.  Need Tylenol.  

Glas to hear you ended up. Unfortunately, you were probably playing a game which only pays 6/5 for blackjack, instead of the longtime standard 3/2. To find 3/2 blackjack, check TI next door, or head to Fremont St to either the D or Golden Gate. Won't find $5 tables anymore, but should be able to get 3/2 blackjack at the $15 level downtown.

Jealous of you guys big time!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ton of WFT fans all over the strip. Should be a really good showing tomorrow 

Dude if we don’t get a new name that starts with R it’s a marketing disaster. 9 out of 10 fans tell me HTTR as they pass by. It’s going to be a stadium take over tomorrow. So many fans here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

Dude if we don’t get a new name that starts with R it’s a marketing disaster. 9 out of 10 fans tell me HTTR as they pass by. It’s going to be a stadium take over tomorrow. So many fans here.

Yeah me too. HTTR or Redskins. I went to a sports store in the Venetian where Woodson was doing a signing. A bunch of WFT fans were there. One of the guys who runs the store, saw me in WFT garb and spoke to me and said hey there are a ton of Redskins fans everywhere and then joked that we got their head coach fired.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah me too. HTTR or Redskins. I went to a sports store in the Venetian where Woodson was doing a signing. A bunch of WFT fans were there. One of the guys who runs the store, saw me in WFT garb and spoke to me and said hey there are a ton of Redskins fans everywhere and then joked that we got their head coach fired.

Woodsen was doing the signing at Caesar’s as well when I was there. I was at Venetian earlier too. I just gotta pace my liver until game time!

Anyone taking Uber to the game you should reserve now in advance. It’s only 10 bucks from mirage to the stadium. When I was here for the eagles game it was 60 bucks game day from Vdara to the stadium.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Curious to hear what folks thought of Allegiant Stadium.

And hope some of you decide to partake in the VGK game tonight. That's a fun atmosphere and TMobile Arena is a great venue.

It was nice which is primarily because it is new. I sat in Club seats section 114 and the private section for concessions and bathrooms is a big benefit. Overall had a blast in Vegas and got a little TV time with my son even though I almost covered him up with the flag.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, skins1114 said:

It was nice which is primarily because it is new. I sat in Club seats section 114 and the private section for concessions and bathrooms is a big benefit. Overall had a blast in Vegas and got a little TV time with my son even though I almost covered him up with the flag.  

Lol that’s badass! Seemed like there was alot of Washington fans there, how’d the fan presence feel at the game?