Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgating in Las Vegas for the December 5th game?

jjpomeroy

Anybody going to this game secure parking passes yet? 

I am looking at getting a parking pass in lot G - it specifically says that tailgating is permitted in this lot.  I am going with a few college buddies and their sons (mid 20's) - it should be a blast.   Love to see if those folks wanting to get there early to tailgate might want to join us and reminisce about the days before Snyder.....

image.png.7e95ea359630523639e7b6eb9cf3ba89.png

• 5 weeks later...

Plan on going to this game. Been keeping an eye out on tix prices for this and other games. If you’re into saving money, you might want to wait until the day of the game to buy tix. The Cincinnati v Raiders game “get in” price has dropped to $99. That’s down from close to $200. Right now on Ticketmaster, the get in price for the Washington v Raiders game is $158. 

9 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Plan on going to this game. Been keeping an eye out on tix prices for this and other games. If you’re into saving money, you might want to wait until the day of the game to buy tix. The Cincinnati v Raiders game “get in” price has dropped to $99. That’s down from close to $200. Right now on Ticketmaster, the get in price for the Washington v Raiders game is $158. 

That’s what I’m waiting for. Living here makes the last minute option easier.

53 minutes ago, jjpomeroy said:

Cool - I will have to look into that option!

I went there for the eagles game and it was the funnest experience I have had at an nfl stadium. I would get the cheapest possible tickets possible then go to the Wynn club and watch the game from the endzone party deck. I had sideline seats on the 30 yard line and never sat in them. The talent level at the club is insane too. All the bartenders and servers are 9s and 10s and the crowd is not all guys. 

On 11/21/2021 at 6:34 PM, SoCalSkins said:

I went there for the eagles game and it was the funnest experience I have had at an nfl stadium. I would get the cheapest possible tickets possible then go to the Wynn club and watch the game from the endzone party deck. I had sideline seats on the 30 yard line and never sat in them. The talent level at the club is insane too. All the bartenders and servers are 9s and 10s and the crowd is not all guys. 

On 11/21/2021 at 4:37 PM, SoCalSkins said:

Get to the stadium early and go to the Wynn nightclub. Awesome atmosphere. It’s 21 and over. I would go but I’m bringing my son to the game. They have all the early games on.

I did look into this and it seems like a cool spot to watch the game.  However, I am also bringing my son.  We fly in Saturday morning.  Can't wait.  Maybe see you guys at the Rally!

I've been a big fan of going to Vegas for like 30 years or so, but have gotten less interested in gambling itself the past few years, and particularly the higher minimums and crappier rules, so won't be going out there. However, I hope that the people here who do have a great time, and like SoCal provided a few weeks ago, would be interested in your impressions of Allegiant Stadium. It seems like a place from a scale perspective that the Skins should model a new stadium after. Not that it could ever measure up to FedEx lol................

I don't think I'm quite excited enough about this win streak to drop 500 bucks on a couple of nosebleed seets but I think I'm gonna seek out a bar somewhere to watch the game.

If anybody else does the same thing and figures out a good place to watch the game post it here please.

Not sure.  Maybe Four Seasons or Waldorf would be my guess.

I'm curious myself

15 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Where is the rally? I’m in!!

Hey Socal.....not sure but it is usually posted on one of these sights.  I like the free giveaways too.  

13 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

Anyone still waiting to buy tickets? I haven’t gotten one yet.

Hey Posse....yeah I am.  Looking to get behind team bench. Pretty pricey but I dont care.  Its not often I get to see them in person living on west coast. I've been eyeing a few on ticketmaster

image.jpeg.a78439ea34e11740eb4db97e56e78dbd.jpeg

7 hours ago, skins1114 said:

Not sure.  Maybe Four Seasons or Waldorf would be my guess.

I'm curious myself

Hey Socal.....not sure but it is usually posted on one of these sights.  I like the free giveaways too.  

Hey Posse....yeah I am.  Looking to get behind team bench. Pretty pricey but I dont care.  Its not often I get to see them in person living on west coast. I've been eyeing a few on ticketmaster

May be too Pricey what you’re looking at. Keep me posted.

33 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I will try and make. Not doing much else the day before the game.  

34 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I am looking at around $700 a piece. I am waiting to see if the prices go down closer to game time.  They typically do in my experience. 

I bought my tickets a couple months ago.. Made the mistake at looking at where prices are now... For what I spent for very mediocre upper level seats I could be sitting closer to the 50 in the lower level.  Oh well.. didn't want to risk it.  Get in Friday late... look forward to seeing thousands of brethren in Vegas!  Hopefully the game is better than the last one I went to (2019 at MetLife... Haskins' first game experience - Dumpster fire of a game).

We always do a stadium tour but unfortunately they aren't giving any tours while in town.

See you all at the rally.

3 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

I just got to the Mirage. A lot of Redskins fan in Vegas. Should be a great weekend. There is some rodeo event going on so it’s a mix of Redskins fans and Rodeo people. I assume they are cowboys fans! 😂 

I just landed.  Headed to Mandalay Bay to check in