Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

43 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

That’s a lie. Everyone knows the milkshake machine is always broken at McDonald’s! 

Dude I thought that was just the McDonald’s where I live at. It’s a thing for real then!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

I disagree. That was a I owe you interview to the league. OJ Simpson came across as a likable guy too. What former coaches, teammates, friends say about him is far more important. 

OJ was beloved by his teammates and the public. He was an NFL MVP. 5 time all pro. His number was retired by USC and won the Heisman. He appeared in films and had more commercials than most retired stars. Not a good example.  

Adam Peters if told Maye will become a hall of fame player for you, win league MVP and 5 time all-pro but will allegedly murder his ex wife and her boyfriend 15 years after he retires from football would pick Maye 1000 times out of 1000 based on that information. 

A large % of these guys get CTE and get crazy after football. It’s in inherent risk they accept. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Dark Acre said:

That is definitely not Dyno-mite!

Add in the 12 yard out he missed by 6 yards and mac whoever he is will tell you how great his performance was. He was terrible. And definitely hurt himself by participating. Any other take is rubbish. 

1 minute ago, ThatNFLChick said:

What is she talking about here? Did I miss something? Is this about Caleb?

Yeah, seems to be talking about Williams, although I think she might have called Drake Maye "Luke" lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

What is she talking about here? Did I miss something? Is this about Caleb?

What kind of candy was Calab eating?

Could be an issue of being rubbed the wrong way by him shilling for his own sponsored product.

1 minute ago, Dah-Dee said:

Yeah, seems to be talking about Williams, although I think she might have called Drake Maye "Luke" lol.

She does get a ton of stuff leaked to her and is not to be ignored though. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Add in the 12 yard out he missed by 6 yards and mac whoever he is will tell you how great his performance was. He was terrible. And definitely hurt himself by participating. Any other take is rubbish. 

Rent free in your head, lol. None of them were special like stroud was last year. The only one that really hurt themselves was Hartman. His arm strength was lacking compared to everyone else’s, and was not very accurate as well.

Edited by mac8887
  • Haha 2

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Could be an issue of being rubbed the wrong way by him shilling for his own sponsored product.

No. He likes sour candies apparently They had him on and ate a bunch of different kinds. It was innocent and he came across likeable.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

No. He likes sour candies apparently They had him on and ate a bunch of different kinds. It was innocent and he came across likeable.

He also has active sponsorship deals w/ sour candy companies.

What kind did he eat?

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

He also has active sponsorship deals w/ sour candy companies.

What kind did he eat?

It wasn't specific. I think they knew if they got specific there would be issues (ad sales for NFLN would lose their minds I would assume). So it was like "you really love sour candy, lets taste some"

But obviously it wasn't like this

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3YYSk0JyM-/?igsh=MWFpMXp6Zmd6NGk4OA==

Edited by ThatNFLChick
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Generic unbranded candy. The reporter spit most of hers out. He swallowed some of his and wanted more.

Not sure if a secondary message comes into play. They aren’t allowed to ask those types of questions anymore during the combine interviews.  😂 

Jerruh doesn't seem impressed with Austin Reed's 4.83, picking something out of his teeth.

And Kedon Slovis blows the other two away with a 'blazing' 4.6. Actually not bad for a big guy like him.

Edited by Dah-Dee

4 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Looks like 3 QBs running 40 in this group

Rattler about to run... aand it's a 4.96.  Oopsies.

It’s crazy that Hartman out ran him, I did not see that coming.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

He is pretty damn bad man. The guy has never thrown 20 TD passes in a season. 

Throwing wise kinda, tho I do like his relatively limited INTs.

Of course everyone knows you also needs his legs.

2550ish yards throwing in 13 games?  Hard meh.  But add in 650 rushing?  3200 total yards in 13 games isn't horrendous.  Also gets his TD total to 20.  But then you add in fumbles too I suppose.

He's just got Wish.com starter vibe.  There's probably 10 teams that could upgrade with him but how many of those solve things in FA or draft?

Jerry Rice's son has false start in 40 with Dad watching. UT OH!  Runs 4.51.

great googly moogly, it's an LSU player running 40.  Holy crap Brian Thomas, run that 4.34! Pretty freaking amazing to see a 6'4" guy putting up the combine's fastest 40.

Edit: I jinxed Thomas, Worthy just ran a ridiculous 4.25. Insane.

Edited by Dah-Dee

28 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

OJ was beloved by his teammates and the public. He was an NFL MVP. 5 time all pro. His number was retired by USC and won the Heisman. He appeared in films and had more commercials than most retired stars. Not a good example.  

Adam Peters if told Maye will become a hall of fame player for you, win league MVP and 5 time all-pro but will allegedly murder his ex wife and her boyfriend 15 years after he retires from football would pick Maye 1000 times out of 1000 based on that information. 

A large % of these guys get CTE and get crazy after football. It’s in inherent risk they accept. 

If Maye wins an MVP and makes 5 All Pros with us he could murder MY wife and I'd be okay with it.

3 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Tez walker with a 4.36, if we draft Maye do we get him his guy as well? It would be cheaper than resigning Samuels and could probably be had with a 3rd or 4th?

Didn't he suck last year? Dropped a lotta balls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2