Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Lamar Jackson coming here means that we have some inside information on him that if it gets out his career would be in jeopardy. Maybe Dan is investigating him, too.

So, because I don’t think Lamar is the kind of guy with any real dirt the chances of him coming to dysfunction USA are slim and none and slim just left in a yacht.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Lamar Jackson coming here means that we have some inside information on him that if it gets out his career would be in jeopardy. Maybe Dan is investigating him, too.

So, because I don’t think Lamar is the kind of guy with any real dirt the chances of him coming to dysfunction USA are slim and none and slim just left in a yacht.

The fact we're talking about Lamar Jackson coming here is just silly. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, KDawg said:

May be an image of 1 person, standing, outdoors and text that says 'CROW JALEN HURTS IS THE QUARTERBACK LAMAR WAS WISHES He JACKSON CHANGE MIND MY'

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's hysterical. It's like nobody has seen him play before.

They've more than seen his escapability in broken-down pockets...and behind this line it's gonna be needed lol...

*apparently none of these videos can be played other than on youtube lol...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

16 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

They've more than seen his escapability in broken-down pockets...and behind this line it's gonna be needed lol...

*apparently none of these videos can be played other than on youtube lol...

Right, because last year the coaches weren't yelling to the media that they don't know why that **** wouldn't leave the pocket and run. It was an issue almost the entire year, but now somehow Heinicke is Jalen Hurts? GTFO with this crap. You forget the cowboys game when blitzers lined up right in front of him and he couldn't see them and then got sacked? What a ****ing joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Right, because last year the coaches weren't yelling to the media that they don't know why that **** wouldn't leave the pocket and run. It was an issue almost the entire year, but now somehow Heinicke is Jalen Hurts? GTFO with this crap. You forget the cowboys game when blitzers lined up right in front of him and he couldn't see them and then got sacked? What a ****ing joke.

What do you care? You're a frigging Eagles fan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kelvin Bryant said:

What do you care? You're a frigging Eagles fan.

Thanks to **** like this. Imagine ignoring how awful Tay Tay was last year to pretent like your team isn't going to suck and draft high so early  in the season.?

It was awesome watching that game last night. I'll get kicked outta here soon enough, but yes, fuc this awful gaggle of losers team. 

Like putting little Heini in there behind that partial line is gonna save your season. 

Consider me the kid that grew up and moved to the adults table who occasionally throws a water balloon at you people full of reality.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Who the **** said anything about becoming Jalen Hurts?

I said "escapability" when the pocket breaks down. Guess what...you can escape a broken pocket and still not run past the LOS. Hell, you can even escape an almost instantly-broken pocket and still throw a pass...complete it, even...sometimes for TDs. It's true, seriously. And sometimes you can escape a broken-down pocket and simply keep the chains moving with a 4 yard scamper.

Wildest of all?...You don't need to become Jalen Hurts to do any of that stuff I just wrote lol...But for what it's worth, Heinicke was ranked 8th in terms of QBs with most rushing yards.

• Thumb down 1

The Heinicke Hive's revisionist history is friggin' weird. Talking about him like he's prime Russell Wilson or something.

Heinicke didn't scramble much last season...to the point where the coaches were literally calling him out publicly on it. He was completely swarmed in the latter part of the season when defenses figured him out and knew they could stack the box and bring pressure without having to worry about him making them pay for it with his arm.

And that was with a pretty decent OL.

With this OL I think a more apropos gif is

beating-up-beat-up.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The Heinicke Hive's revisionist history is friggin' weird. Talking about him like he's prime Russell Wilson or something.

Who here is doing that?  Just give me one example of anyone proclaiming him to be "prime Russell Wilson or something".

5 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Who did this?...I didn't see that post.

No one did this.  The "Hive" posters are the ones who constantly post about said "Hive" and I have to go back 5 or 6 pages to make sure I'm not losing my mind because I don't see anyone "Heinicke Hive" people loudly proclaiming anything about him.  

Edited by DJHJR86

3 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

Who here is doing that?  Just give me one example of anyone proclaiming him to be "prime Russell Wilson or something".

No one did this.  The "Hive" posters are the ones who constantly post about said "Hive" and I have to go back 5 or 6 pages to make sure I'm not losing my mind because I don't see anyone "Heinicke Hive" people loudly proclaiming anything about him.  

In addition to the "Heinicke Hive" we also have the "Heinicke Haters."

8 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Heinicke didn't scramble much last season...to the point where the coaches were literally calling him out publicly on it. He was completely swarmed in the latter part of the season when defenses figured him out and knew they could stack the box and bring pressure without having to worry about him making them pay for it with his arm.

And that was with a pretty decent OL.

With this OL I think a more apropos gif is

beating-up-beat-up.gif

I just don’t see defenses putting 8 guys in the box consistently against TH with Terry, Samuel, and Dotson out wide. It’s easy to do that and play man coverage when the #2 receiving threat is Cam Sims. I doubt it’ll play out like that this year unless we have injuries. 

10 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Who did this?...I didn't see that post.

5 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

"I never said Russell Wilson!"

:ols:

Sure, you guys never use anyone's name. But you're talking about Heinicke as if he's some master escape artist scrambler who makes poor OLs irrelevant. He's an ok scrambler at times, but nothing special. He also didn't scramble much last season and was completely overwhelmed later in the year after defenses figured him out, despite us having a pretty decent OL at the time.

You guys know exactly what you're doing. Stop playing dumb, please.

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

"I never said Russell Wilson!"

:ols:

Sure, you guys never use anyone's name. But you're talking about Heinicke as if he's some master escape artist scrambler who makes poor OLs irrelevant. He's an ok scrambler at times, but nothing special. He also didn't scramble much last season and was completely overwhelmed later in the year after defenses figured him out, despite us having a pretty decent OL at the time.

You guys know exactly what you're doing. Stop playing dumb, please.

I once got admonished by mods for paraphrasing posters instead of quoting them so that people could see what they actually said in comparison to what I was claiming they said.

And your post right here seems incredibly reactionary.

I explained in response to KDawg (I think lol) what "escapability" is...you are free to quote that and pick it apart, or allow it to clarify my original post to you--which, by the  way, was little more than a funny tweet I thought I'd pass along lol...I gave you guys enough credit to realize it was meant as a joking exaggeration without an explanation needed. Because I don't understand the mindset that causes anyone--anyone--to turn that tweet into "lulz the 'hive' thinks Heinicke is Russell Wilson lol!!"...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

24 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I once got admonished by mods for paraphrasing posters instead of quoting them so that people could see what they actually said in comparison to what I was claiming they said.

And your post right here seems incredibly reactionary.

I explained in response to KDawg (I think lol) what "escapability" is...you are free to quote that and pick it apart, or allow it to clarify my original post to you--which, by the  way, was little more than a funny tweet I thought I'd pass along lol...I gave you guys enough credit to realize it was meant as a joking exaggeration without an explanation needed. Because I don't understand the mindset that causes anyone--anyone--to turn that tweet into "lulz the 'hive' thinks Heinicke is Russell Wilson lol!!"...

I never said I was paraphrasing anyone. I said the way you guys were talking about Heinicke made it sound like he was some master escape artist scrambler who could make poor OLs irrelevant. The best example of a guy I could think of who actually fits that mold is Russell Wilson (at least in his prime).

But sure, feel free to focus on the semantics of whether I was paraphrasing you or claiming that you ever said the name Russell Wilson, as opposed to the content of what I posted, which is that Heinicke isn't that amazing of a scrambler and he was completely overwhelmed last season when defenses learned how to stop him.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1