Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 3 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

Whoop there it ****ing is..been waiting all ****ing day for this thread...$75.00 worth of t bones  grilled..that's 3 steaks...cold coors light gorgeous night in south east idaho ice cold coors, killer smoke, what else could a man ask for??...A WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM  WIN TOMMOROW!!!

46 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Lets Get It Boys!!  Wide open for us to ball out.  There are 0 expectations from anybody.  We can remind everyone that we will be a handful for anyone we face. HTTWFT!!

Hail yeah niiice man!!!!

LETS ****ING GOOOOOOO!!!!!...CMON BOYS N GALS!!!!

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Watching some college football and drinking a couple beers (thunderpeel IPA). Had a couple jack & cokes at dinner with a friend. Drinking our way to a W! Or, until I’m drunk enough to be convinced we’ll win 😂

Way ahead of ya buddy..we got this!!!!...no liquor for me...we done took it to the limit with the liver 

Picture to prove it?..ok...

20210925_214748.jpg

Obviously the glowing red is the 🔥

1 hour ago, Blue Collar Skins said:

This is one of those games that even with a loss folks might walk away more confident afterwards then they were before the game. 

I am hoping we come to play, especially our Defense. I want to see us go toe to toe with an elite team! If our Defense doesn't show up, this game could get out of hand, that is my concern.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, zskins said:

I am awake.... maybe for another 10 mins....

Stay with us man!!!!

Just now, zskins said:

I just don't want the game to come down to our kicker. He is gonna miss this time too. 

That....was ....absolutely..amazing......one word sums that up...the sun shines on a dog's ass every now n then/than