Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Man, it feels like time for Al Michaels to hang it up. He keeps missing obvious stuff on the field. Ball on ground? He doesn't see it. Play clock reading 00? He will wonder for painful seconds about what the refs could possibly be doing. Fake handoff? Al's giving us play by play on the RB.

Maybe it's just a bad night, but if not, it might be time. 

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

josh norman with a very head up play just punched the ball out of the rb's grasp in a scrum on the colts first possession after an sf score

That is one thing the Norman has been consistently great at, throughout the course of his career : punching balls out.

He's certainly at or near the top of the league for that, in his era.

9 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

That is one thing the Norman has been consistently great at, throughout the course of his career : punching balls out.

He's certainly at or near the top of the league for that, in his era.

he just did another one lol, but his guys didn't recover it

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Shocked at how dumb the SF DBs are playing. Turn around. Or, just run away and hope the guy drops it. But these are slam-dunk PIs. Easy to call.

I tell you what, I have Pittman on my fantasy team, this would get old if I hadn’t already wrapped up my game.  They aren’t trying to play defense.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Wentz might have returned to form.

As an Eagles fan, it makes me sick. I hated the very thought that they were even entertaining the notion of trading him this past offseason, and when it actually transpired, I was disgusted. I said right then that this would end up being like the Jurgensen trade -- you get rid of a talented guy who's really just entering his prime and he ends up having his glory years for another franchise.

The only reason you make a trade like that is if you are 100% certain (not 70% or 90%, but 100%) that Hurts is legit. But it certainly looks right now that that isn't the case. He doesn't have a great arm. He's not consistently accurate. And although he runs well (not in the class of Cunningham, McNabb or Vick, however), his pocket presence is atrocious. And when he starts to scramble, he's almost guaranteed to throw an incompletion if he actually ends up passing the ball. 

• Like 1

What would you guys have done ?

Mike Evans catches Brady's record-setting 600th TD pass, and tosses it to a fan by the end zone.

Then when Evans got back to the sideline, he was alerted of the significance of the ball.

There was then a "negotiation" with the fan, to retrieve the ball back, in exchange for a "normal" game ball, and a $1000 gift card to the team store.

The record-setting ball was then appraised to have a memorabilia value of half of a million dollars.

Would anyone have said they want to keep the ball ? Or something else ?

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

What would you guys have done ?

Mike Evans catches Brady's record-setting 600th TD pass, and tosses it to a fan by the end zone.

Then when Evans got back to the sideline, he was alerted of the significance of the ball.

There was then a "negotiation" with the fan, to retrieve the ball back, in exchange for a "normal" game ball, and a $1000 gift card to the team store.

The record-setting ball was then appraised to have a memorabilia value of half of a million dollars.

Would anyone have said they want to keep the ball ? Or something else ?

I'd hang on to it and extract every penny I possibly can. The league makes billions, get yours son.

LMAO @ Marshawn cursing on national TV

• Like 1